Helena Schneider is the ex-wife of Rob Schneider. Her Husband Rob Schneider is a famous American actor, comedian, and screenwriter. Rob Schneider is most known for his NBC Sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live.
He is also known for his roles in the 1999 comedy film Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo and its second series Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo and the 2001 film The Animal.
Helena Schneider was born in the United States of America on 8th October 1971. She holds American nationality and has a Caucasian Ethnicity and her zodiac sign is Libra.
Her father is a businessman and her mother is a homemaker. She grew up with her siblings in the United States of America. She studied at a local high school in her hometown with good grades.
Helena Schneider Profile
- Full name: Helena Schneider
- Date of birth:8th October 1971
- Place of birth: In the United States of America.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Celebrity Spouse.
- Famous for: Being the ex-wife of famous American actor, comedian, and screenwriter Rob Schneider.
Helena Schneider’s Professional Career
Talking about her professional career she is famous for her married life. Her ex-husband Rob Schneider is a famous American actor, comedian, and screenwriter.
He started his career as a stand-up comedian when he was in high school. After that, he started doing some local radio shows as a guest. In 1987 he won HBO’s 13th annual Young Comedian Special Show which is hosted by Miller.
The Next Year, he Joined the NBC Sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live as a writer. He was also featured in the Bad Boys of Saturday Night Live show. From 1990 to 1994 he played some popular characters like:
- Tiny Elvis
- Orgasm Guy (Saturday Night Live show)
Helena Schneider’s Husband also featured in several popular movies Such as:
- Martians Go Home
- Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo, Big Daddy
- Little Nicky
- The Animal
- Eight Crazy Night
- The Hot Chick
- LItyle Man
- Big Stan
- Wild Cherry
- American Virgin
- The Wrong Missy
- Home Team
Apart from the Saturday Night Live show he also appeared in some other television shows also like in 1990 popular show Coach, the 2012 popular show Rob, Hot In Cleveland, Real Rob, The Masked Singer, and some others also.
Helena Schneider Husband
She is the ex-wife of famous American actor, comedian, and screenwriter Rob Schneider. The couple started dating in 2000 and after 2 years of maintaining a healthy relationship, they decided to get married.
They tied the wedding knot on 1st October 2002 in a private ceremony where they invited their close friend and family members. Unfortunately, their married life was not gone for the last long only after 3 years of their marriage in 2005 they took divorce.
In their three years of married life, they don’t share any children together. Before married Helena Rob previously married a famous actress and model named London King in 1988 and unfortunately, they separated in 1990.
In their two years of married life, they shared a beautiful daughter named Elle King. Elle was born on 3rd July 1989, Their daughter Elle became a famous singer, songwriter, and musician. Currently, she has been three times nominated for Grammy awards and also won an Academy of Country Music Association Award in 2020.
After divorced with Helena on 23rd April 2011 he married a television producer named Patrica Azarcoya Arce in Beverly Hills California. Their married life was blessed with two beautiful children.
Their first child and Rob’s only son Miranda Scarlett Schneider were born in 2012 and in 2016 they welcome their second child their daughter Madeline Robbie Schneider.
5 Facts On Helena Schneider That Might Surprise You!
- She is the stepmother of famous American Grammy-nominated singer, Elle King.
- Her ex-husband Rob worked in the popular 2018 video game Madden NFL 19 in the character of Donnie Marks.
- Her husband son’s from his third marriage Miranda Scarlett Schneider appeared in the Real Rob Show in 2015.
- Along with her ex-husband, her Stepdaughter Elle King was also featured in the Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo film in the character of Cookie Girl.
- She is quite an introverted person she likes to keep her personal life private and she also isn’t active in racial media.