Billy Raymond Burton is the name of a British child actor, he is mostly known for his film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. He is also known as the Godson of the famous Hollywood star Johnny Depp.
He is better known to be the son of Hollywood’s most unconventional couple Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter. Billy’s father Tim is a famous American filmmaker and artist and his mother Helena is also a famous British actress.
Billy Raymond Burton was born in London, in the United Kingdom on 4th October 2003. He holds British nationality and has a white Ethnicity and his zodiac sign is Libra. He is the son of Tim Burton and his wife Helena Bonham Carter.
His father Tim Burton is a famous American filmmaker and artist and his mother Helena Bonham Carter is also a famous British actress. He grew up with his four-year-old younger sister Nell Burton; both are very close.
Billy Raymond Burton Profile
- Full name: Billy Raymond Burton
- Date of birth:4th October 2003
- Place of birth: London, England The United Kingdom.
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Child actor and Celebrity child.
- Famous for: Working in the films Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Alice in Wonderland and also for Being the Son famous actor and filmmaker Tim Burton and his wife actress Helena Bonham Carter.
Billy Raymond Burton’s Professional Career
Talking about her professional career, he started his career as a child actor when he was only two years old baby boy. As a baby boy, he started in his father’s 2005 movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, where he played the character of a baby in a wheelchair.
The film is directed by his father Tim Burton and his Godfather Johnny Depp and his mother Helena Bonham Carter are also started in the main characters in this movie.
After that in 2010, he again played a role with his mother and godfather in the film Alice in Wonderland as a little youngster. This film was also directed by his father Tim Burton.
Billy Raymond Burton’s Parents
He is the son of Tim Burton and his wife Helena Bonham Carter. His parents met for the first time during the film Planet of the Apes and they started dating in 2001. Tim Burton also cast her in several films like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Alice in Wonderland, Big Fish, Corpse Bride Dark Shadows, and many others.
The couple lived in an adjoining house in Belsize Park in London and welcomed their first child their son Billy on 4th October 2003. 4 years later of Billy’s birth, they welcomed their second child their daughter Nell on 15th December 2007.
Unfortunately, their relationship did not gone for last long On 23rd December 2014 the couple separated. Before Helena Billy’s father married a German artist Lena Gieseke in 1987 and they divorced in 1991. After that, he was also involved in a romantic relationship with the famous American actress and model Lisa Marie in 1991 but they also borked up their relationship in 2001.
Before Tim Billy’s mother also married British actor and filmmaker Kenneth Branagh in 1994 and took a divorce in 1999.
5 Facts On Billy Raymond Burton That Might Surprise You!
- When he was only two years old he debuted in the film industry as a child artist and worked with his good father Johnny Deep and his mother Helena Bonham Carter.
- In 2011 his father won a Golden Globe Award for the film, Alice in Wonderland where he also played the character of a little youngster.
- Billy’s father was nominated for the British Academy Children’s Awards for his son’s debut film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
- His mother Helena Bonham Carter received a BAFTA award, an international Emmy award, and also received nine Golden Globe awards and two Academy Awards.
- His younger sister Nell played the character of a baby girl at Dock in his second film Alice in Wonderland.