Funk Roberts is the name of an ex-professional athlete and fitness expert, who is the President and Owner of Funk Roberts Fitness and FunkMMA.com. Funk was a professional beach volleyball player who is also a certified personal trainer (CPT), kettlebell specialist, and fat loss guru. He also runs a self-titled Youtube channel that has more than 706k subscribers.
Funk Roberts was born in Toronto, Canada. His nickname is Funk. He holds Canadian nationality and belongs to the African ethnicity. His zodiac sign is Virgo and he followed the Christian religion.
He is currently living in Toronto, Canada with his wife and 2 sons. His passion is training athletes, helping people transform their lives, traveling, and spending time with his wife and family.
Funk Roberts Profile
- Full name: Funk Roberts
- Date of birth: 23rd September 1971
- Place of birth: In Toronto, Canada
- Nationality: Canadian
- Instagram: funkrobertsfitness
- Occupation: Ex-professional athlete and fitness expert
- Famous for: His online fitness program and also famous for his self title Youtube channel Funk Roberts.
Funk Roberts Professional career
Talking about his professional career, he started his professional career as a professional beach volleyball player. After that, he turn into a certified personal and Metabolic trainer.
Later he also becomes an MMA conditioning coach and He also the president and Owner of FunkMMA.com and Funk Roberts Fitness. Through his FunkMMA.com and Funk Roberts Fitness, he helps lots of people to improve their athletic performance and achieve their fitness goals.
He also become a bestselling author for his book Rapid Body makeover and he also wrote another book named Over 40 Shred: The Ultimate 30-Day Fitness and Nutrition Guide for Men Over 40.
He also made his appearance on some popular channels like NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX on their talk show as an online fitness expert. Apart from this he also create his self-titled Youtube channel on 15th September 2006. On his Youtube channel, he uploads his workout videos and fitness-related continent.
His 20 years of fitness experience helps him to earn over 706 k subscribers on his self-titled Youtube channel. He also wrote multiple fitness blogs on his website funkmma.com. He also sells multiple online fitness courses through his website.
Funk Roberts Workout
Funk brings the program to help you burn fat and build muscle at the same time using metabolic training. It means completing multi-joint, isolation, and compound exercises with little rest in between exercises in an effort to maximize calorie burn and increase metabolic rate during and after the workout. And the good thing is after using metabolic workouts will help 99% of most people’s fitness goals. This workout helps to burn fat, build muscle, lose weight, and get stronger.
But it also keeps minding that those kinds of workouts are very time-efficient, so30 the Day workout challenge fits in with the busy schedule that most people have. It’s simply one of the best approaches to get the best bang for your buck.
Funk Roberts 30-Day Challenge
In the next 30 days, you will be using 5 metabolic workouts that help burn the holiday belly fat, while you build muscle and get fit. During the workout, you will be using different types of metabolic workout protocols to give you variety while we attack you entirely that we target the entire body throughout the week. But before that, you have to follow 5 tips from Funk which help to Maximize Your Results to Burn Fat, Lose Weight and Build Muscle. Those are:
- Warn Up Prior To Each Workout so you decrease the chances of injury
- Stretch After Each Workout to improve flexibility, speed recovery, and decrease muscle soreness.
- Purchase the GymBoss Timer so you can set up your metabolic work and rest times effectively
- You have to take a protein shake with water after each workout to help speed up recovery, burn fat, and build muscle.
- Be Consistent: next 30 days, you have to be consistent with your workouts, healthy clean nutrition, and recovery. And never miss a workout!
30-Day Workout Program
The best way to set up the workouts is to split the program into a seven-day schedule, but Funk wants to make this as simple and easy to follow for you as possible.
- MONDAY: Metabolic
Monday is a metabolic workout day, where you will use a metabolic circuit that has 2 separate circuits in one workout. Perform each exercise in the first set one after the other for 60 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds of rest. Once you are done with all 4 exercises, rest for 1 minute and repeat for 3 full rounds. Then rest 2 minutes and repeat 3 rounds for set 2. This metabolic workout is divided into 2 sets.
- Squat to Front Dumbbell Raise
- Reverse Lunge to Bicep Curl
- Alternating Snatch to Burpee
- Bear Position Renegade Rows
- Goblet Meet The Queen
- Dumbbell Skier Swings
- Tri Pass and Press
- Floor Chest Press to Crush Press
- TUESDAY: Tabata
On Tuesday you will use the very popular Tabata protocol method also called the Ultimate Tabata Workout. It’s 40 minutes long but it’s a doozy!
Perform each exercise for 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest for 6 rounds. Rest for 1 minute and move on to the next exercise. Total Workout 40 Minutes includes those exercises Kettlebell Swings, Rotational Med Ball Slams, Burpees, Weighted Russian Twists, Dumbbell Squat Jumps, Mountain Climbers, Blast Off Push-Ups, Rotational Jumping Lunges, KickUps, and Abs V-Ups.
- WEDNESDAY: Rest
Wednesday is your day off. Perfect day to rest, recover, stretch, perform yoga, and give your body time to grow, burn fat, and prepare for the rest of the week.
- THURSDAY: Lactic Burn
On this day you will use Lactic Acid Training which helps to burn your Lactic Acid through 4 exercises. Lactic Acid Workout Perform each exercise for the prescribed reps one after the other. Rest for 60 seconds and repeat. Complete 2 sets of total rounds make sure you use a weight that is your 8-9-rep max. Take NO LONGER than 30 seconds of rest during your reps.
- Barbell Back Squats- 40 reps
- Dumbbell Bench Press- 40 reps
- Bent Over BB Rows- 40 reps
- Kettlebell Swings- 40 reps
This training is for bodybuilders and athletes who want to lose weight quickly but also gain lean muscle and endurance. Lactic acid, sometimes referred to as lactate, is a by-product of working your muscles when there is no oxygen to fuel the metabolic processes, as is commonly the case when lifting weights You see, when doing a normal exercise, not to fatigue, ATP fuels each muscle contraction.
- FRIDAY: Fat Loss
On Friday’s workout, you will drop the weights by using bodyweight exercises only. Head upstairs or to the back of the gym and Get It Done! This workout is also called a brand-new bodyweight 600 HIIT workout that uses your bodyweight only and metabolic training protocol. This bodyweight 600 HIIT workout is a 600-rep circuit that helps you burn fat while building muscle without any equipment.
Perform 50 reps of each exercise one after the other with little to no rest. Complete all reps for the exercise before moving to the next exercise. Rest for 1 minute and repeat for 2 full rounds.
- Bodyweight Squats 50 reps 1:37
- Diamond Push Ups 50 reps 2:14
- Flutter Kicks 50 Reps (2 kicks = 1 rep) 2:45
- Burpees 50 reps 3:16
- Stationary Jumping Lunges 50 reps (25 per side) 3:44
- Plank Builds – 50 reps 4:21
- SATURDAY: Ab Blasters
Saturday’s workout is all about abs and core routine. Although all week, we have been hitting your abs and core in some of the workouts, today we are solely targeting the core and abs so that you can develop the 6-pack to compliment the fat that has been burning throughout the week. This 500 rep abs workout is a great abs workout routine to add to your overall workout and training routine that targets your abs and core region.
- SUNDAY: Sunday is the rest day. Take rest to recover, stretch, perform yoga, and give your body time to grow, burn fat, and prepare for the rest of the week.
Funk Roberts Age
When it comes to celebrities and their personal affairs, no doubt, the fans are always curious to know about all the small things. In this case, people want to know how old Funk Roberts is? He celebrates his birthday on the 23rd of September, and he was born in 1971, in Canada. As per wiki, he is now 51 years old.
Jordan Yeoh’s Net Worth
When it comes to celebrities people also want to know how much Funk Roberts’s net worth was and what was his salary? He earns most of his wealth from his career as an online Fitness coach.
Having worked on the social media platform, he earned most of the net worth from advertisements. In addition, his Youtube channel has millions of subscribers.
Roberts is a Canadian YouTube channel that has a net worth of $122,000 dollars as of October 2020. However, it wouldn’t be wrong to claim that he enjoys a luxurious living. As he continues his career, it is expected that his wealth will also continue to increase.
5 Facts On Funk Roberts That Might Surprise You!
- He is also famous for his Free 7 Day Workout challenge program whi he uploaded on his self titled Youtube Channel Funk Robert.
- He started his career as a professional beach volleyball player and later he switch to a certified personal and Metabolic trainer.
- As a author she also become two times Amazon best selling Author.
- He is father of two boys, one is 18 yers old and another is 25 years old.
- By using his Metabolic workouts and healthy nutrition plan more than 100k fitness enthusiast people burn fan and achieve their fitness goals.