Delores Nowzaradan is an American celebrity wife, who was better recognized as the ex-wife of Dr. Younan Nowzaradan aka Dr. Now. Dr. Now was an Iranian-American surgeon, weight-loss expert, author, and television personality. Most people know him for his reality Tv show, My 600lb, which airs on the TLC Network.
Delores Nowzaradan was born in the United States of America. Her birth name is Delores Ann McRedmond. She holds an American nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. Her Zodiac sign is Scorpio and she followed the Christian religion. Discussing her parents, there was nothing information available on the internet regarding her parents’ names and their professions. She hasn’t revealed anything about her childhood days and siblings as well.
Talking about Delores’s relationship status, she was a well-educated woman. At first, she has completed her schooling at a local high school in America and later also graduated but never mentioned her education institution’s names, academic qualifications, and subjects name.
Delores Nowzaradan Famous For
Generally, people are known for their prolific work and career. But in this case, Delores nothing revealed about her career and also the time when she began her career. She was only known to most people for her relationship with famous Iranian-born doctor Younan Nowzaradan, who was an American surgeon, weight-loss expert, author, and television personality. Dr. Nowzaradan. Her husband is one of the most popular faces on the TLC Network for his television reality show My 600lb. Delores got much popularity all over America and also many other countries as the ex-wife of Dr. Now.
Delores Nowzaradan Age
When it comes to celebrities and their personal affairs, no doubt, the fans are always curious to know about all the small things. In this case, people are want to know how old is Delores Nowzaradan? She celebrates her birthday on 20th November and she was born in 1953, in the United States of America. As per wiki, she is now 67 years old.
Delores Nowzaradan Height And Weight
As we all know, her fans are always curious to know about all the small things like how tall is Delores Nowzaradan and what is her weight? She has been able to attain a height of 5 feet and 9 inches which is also equivalent to 178 cm. She has also a decent bodyweight that mirrors her character and reflects on her personality. Her bodyweight is around 62 kg, which is also equivalent to 136 lbs.
Delores Nowzaradan Relationship Status
Delores Nowzaradan married Dr. Nowzaradan in 1975 at the age of 22. There is not much information about where they meet and how they start dating. But after the marriage, they live in the State of Taxes together.
There is a report that she was a secretary sometime before she settled down with the eminent specialist. Before getting married to the doctor she worked in an unnamed office for a significant time. But after they get married, she left the job and start managing her home like a housewife.
Besides, Dr. Now has got an offer from TLC Network, and then he started the show name My 600-lb Life[ref]IMDb[/ref] to help the people dealing with morbid obesity, and can not come directly to his chamber.
From the romantic marriage life, they togetherly welcomed 3 children, a son, and two daughters. Their eldest Son Jonathan Nowzaradan was born on 6th February 1978, just 3 years after the marriage. Then Delores has given birth to their elder daughter, Jennifer Nowzaradan(currently known as Jennifer Nowzaradan Paul) on 21st February 1980. Again 3 years later, Delores has given birth to their younger daughter Jessica Nowzaradan(currently known as Jess Anne Aradan) on 1st May 1983.
Dr. Nowzaradan And His Ex-Wife Delores McRedmond
They are in the trending when the news breaks that Dr. Nowzaradan wants a device from his former wife Delores Nowzaradan. Even the perfect marriage has some turbulent periods, and Dr. Now and his wife always keep secrets with them.
After spending 27 years together they filed the divorce case in court in 2002 for indifference in various matters. The case has gone for 2 years after the court hearing[ref]JUSTIA[/ref] and final Judgement, Dr. Now was deemed guilty of the conviction. Then the couple finally separated in 2004.
In the year 2007, three years later of their marriage, Dr. Now has made an appeal regarding the division of property that took place in the divorce but the appeal was lost.
Educational Background Of Dr. Nowzaradan
- He did Medical Degree from the University of Tehran (Iran) in 1970.
- Completed his Medical Orientation Program at St. Louis University (St Louis, Missouri in 1971).
- He has completed his Surgical Internship at St. John Hospital in Detroit, Michigan.
- He has completed his Surgical Residency at St. Thomas Hospital in Nashville, Tennessee.
- He got a Cardiovascular Fellowship at the Texas Heart Institute in Houston, Texas.
Dr. Nowzaradan’s Diet Plan Books – Last Chance to Live and The Scales Don’t Lie, People Do
Dr. Now has written two books “Last Chance to Live”(2017) and “The Scales Don’t Lie, People Do”(2019), to help people can learn more about his beliefs and strategy. In these books, he talks about the impacts overabundance weight has on the body and the surgeries he acts to assist individuals with losing it.
Dr. Nowzaradan’s Diet Plan
Many people are searching for the official 1200-calorie diet plan Dr. Now recommends on My 600-Lb Life. Why Dr. Nowzaradan is getting so much success for the patient because he always customizes the diet plan according to the people.
This is only what past patients have shared from their experience [ref]eatmovehack[/ref]Dr. Now’s pre-surgery diet plan varies between 800 and 1200 calories per day. Every patient has a different diet plane for pre-and post-surgery depending on multiple factors, including:
- Pre-surgery weight
- Goal weight
- Current diet
- Gender and
- Other medical issues that require certain dietary restrictions
Dr. Nowzaradan’s Diet Plan
- 1 egg plus 1 egg white (cannot be fried) – 105 calories
- 2 oz turkey sausage (cooked in water, or microwaved) – 130 calories
- 1 slice of whole-wheat toast – 80 calories
- 0.5 low-fat cottage cheese – 90 calories
- Unlimited: black coffee, water, or unsweetened tea
MEAL TOTAL: 405 calories
- 1 can of tuna in water – 200 calories
- 1 Tbsp light mayo – 50 calories
- 2 cups spinach – 40 calories
- 2 carrots – 60 calories
- Unlimited: water, unsweetened tea
MEAL TOTAL: 350
- 3 oz grilled chicken – 130 calories
- 2 cups steamed broccoli – 100 calories
- 1 oz low-fat cheddar cheese – 50 calories
- Unlimited: water, unsweetened tea
MEAL TOTAL: 280
- 2 oz turkey breast slices – 75 calories
- 1 slice of low-fat Swiss cheese – 60 calories
MEAL TOTAL: 135
DAILY TOTAL: 1170
- Sugar (artificial sweeteners should also be avoided)
- Candy, or any other dessert-type treat (pie, cake, brownies, cookies, frozen yogurt, ice cream, donuts, etc)
- Fruit with high sugar content (watermelon, cantaloupe, mangoes, grapes, cherries, pears, figs, bananas)
- Jellies and James
- Dried or candied fruit
- Chips (even the baked kind)
- Potatoes (in any form-baked, mashed, fried, tots, chips, etc)
- Starchy vegetables (beans, peas)
- Popcorn (even without butter)
- Nuts (including their kinds of butter)
- Rice (both white and brown)
- Pasta (both white and brown)
- Cereal (even oatmeal is debated upon-some say Dr. Now is fine with small portions of oatmeal, while others claim he prefers his My 600-lb Life patients to skip it)
- Bread should be restricted to whole grain, in one-ounce portions, and early in the day, if possible
- Meal supplements and shakes
- Sports beverages
- Energy beverages
Delores Nowzaradan Net Worth And Salary
Delores Nowzaradan is the Ex-Wife of Dr. Nowzaradan and he is one f the popular surgeon and weight-loss experts, altho he is famous for his Tv show My 600-lb Life.
Talking about Delores’s work and her salary, Before she married Dr. Nowzaradan she did a couple of jobs in a top company as a secretory but after the marriage, she leaves the job and concentrates on her married life. There is no information about what she is doing after the divorce.
Be that as it may, her previous spouse, Younan Nowzaradan, is a top specialist and TV character. The doctor’s estimated net worth at $ 6 million at the moment. Being his ex-wife, Delores was entitled to a portion of Dr. Nowzaradan’s wealth.
7 Facts On Delores Nowzaradan That Might Surprise You!
- She is in the news for her divorce from Dr. Nowzaradan after 27 years. And the divorce case has gone a long time of 2 years, the final divorce happened in September 2004. Dr. appealed to the division of property in 2007 after a 3-year divorce.
- Delores has three children and their children are raised in the state of Taxes.
- Her ex-husband famous show My 600-lb Life aired on TLC Network since 2012.
- Delores’s first child Jonathan Nowzaradan is a producer of his Dad hit Show My 600-lb Life.
- Her husband Dr. Now is currently affiliated with Houston Obesity Surgery in Houston, Texas, and practice at several local hospitals.
- To take part in My 600-lb Life people should pay a flat rate of $1500.
- She has not been active on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.