Cary Benjamin Grant is the son of famous American actress Jennifer Grant. His mother Jennifer is known for her role in the famous television series Beverly Hills 90210 and Movie Stars.
He is also known to be the Grandson of famous English-American actor Cary Grant and his wife Dyan Canon. His grandmother Dyan is also a famous American actress, filmmaker, and editor. She was also a former beauty queen and won the title of Miss West Seattle.
Cary Benjamin Grant was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles in the United States of America. He is the Son of Jennifer Grant and her former Boyfriend Arthur Page IV.
He grew up with his younger sister Davian Adele Grant in Los Angeles. His sister Davian was three years younger than him and they are very close to each other. Talking about his education he and his sister both studied at a local high school et their hometown.
Cary Benjamin Grant Profile
- Full name: Cary Benjamin Grant
- Date of birth: 12th August 2008
- Place of birth: In Los Angeles, the United States of America.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Celebrity Child
- Famous for: Being the Son of famous American Actress Jennifer Grant and also known as the Grandson of legendary actor Cary Grant and Oscar-nominated actress Dayan Cannon.
Jennifer Grant Son’s Cary Benjamin Grant
Jennifer Grant is the mother of Cary Benjamin. She has two children with her former boyfriend Arthur Page IV. Benjamin’s mother Jennifer was previously married to a film director named Randy Zisk in 1993.
Unfortunately, their married life was not gone for last long. After three years of their marriage, they took divorced in 1996. She doesn’t have any child from her three years of married life with Randy Zisk.
Benjamin’s mother Jennifer was most known for her debut acting role in the Aaron Spellings popular television drama Beverly Hills, 90210. In this television drama series, she played the role of Celeste Lundy.
She was also playing the role of the lead female charter in the WB television sitcom Movies Stars. In this Television sitcom, she played the character of Jacey Wyatt. She also featured in several popular movies and also made appearances as a guest star in several shows.
Who is the Father of Cary Benjamin Grant
Jennifer’s ex-boyfriend Arthur Page IV is the father of Cary Benjamin Grant. Benjamin’s father and his mother are involved in a romantic relationship a few years before he came into their life.
Jennifer and her partner Page also have a daughter together named Davian Adele Grant. Davian was born three years later than Benjamin’s birth in 2011. Unfortunately, a couple of years later of Davian’s birth, they separated. But they still co-parent Benjamin and Davian and also remain good friends.
Cary Benjamin Grant and Dyan Cannon
Dyan Cannon is the maternal Grandmother of Benjamin Grant. She is a popular American actress, filmmaker, and editor. Benjamin’s grandmother Dyan won a golden globe award, and a Saturn Award. He was also nominated for three Academy Award.
She was also nominated for the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She was also named Female Star of the Year in 1973 by the National Association of Theatre Owners and the Hollywood Women’s Press Club. She also won the crown of Miss West Seattle.
She made her first television appearance in 1958 and 11 years later in 1969. She got her breakthrough with the comedy-drama film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice. She also worked as the rolling character in the 1978 popular comedy film Heaven Can Wait and for that, she won her Golden Glove Award.
5 Facts On Cary Benjamin Grant That Might Surprise You!
- His Grandmother Dyan Cannon has become the first woman who received an Oscar nomination for her work in front of the came and also behind the Camera.
- Although his grant father Cary Grant has multiple marriages and relationships but Benjamin’s mother Jennifer is the only child of his Grandfather.
- In an interview, her mother Jennifer said he was named after his grandfather’s name.
- His Grandfather was awarded as the second greatest male star of the Golden Age Hollywood cinema by the American Film Institute.
- His Mother Jennifer worked both in Television and movies and she is most known for her work in the television drama Beverly Hills, 90210.