Miles William Guggenheim is the son of Davis Guggenheim and his wife Elisabeth Shue. His mother Elisabeth Shue is a famous American Actress. His father Davis Guggenheim is a popular American Writer, Director, and producer.
His mother is known for her roles in popular movies like The Karate Kid, Adventures in Babysitting, Back to the Future Part III, and many others.
Miles William Guggenheim was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Hospital in Los Angeles, California. He grew up with his two younger sisters Stella Street and Agnes Charles in Los Angeles.
Talking about his educational qualification he studied at a local high school in his hometown. After schooling in 2016, he went to Brown University where he earned his bachelor’s degree in Modern Culture and Media & Creative Writing in 2020.
Miles William Guggenheim Profile
- Full name: Miles William Guggenheim
- Date of birth: 11th November 1997
- Place of birth: In Los Angels, California in The United States of America.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Celebrity Child
- Famous for: Being the Son of famous American Actress Elisabeth Shue and her husband popular American Writer, Director, and producer Davis Guggenheim.
Miles William Guggenheim and Elisabeth Shue
Elisabeth Shue is the mother of Miles Willian Guggenheim. She is a popular American actress. Mille’s mother started her acting career while she studied at Columbia High School.
At that time she began her acting career with some television commercials. She also worked in the advertisements for Burger King, DeBeers Diamonds, and Hellmann’s Diana.
After working in some commercial ads she got an opportunity to make her film debut in 1984 with the popular Martial Arts film Karate Kids. In this film, she played the character of a high school, cheerleaders Ali Mills.
After that in 1987 she worked in another popular movie named Adventures in Babysitting. In the next year, she again features in a romantic comedy movie Cocktail. She also featured in the most popular science fiction movie Back To the Future Part II and also in Part III.
Apart from that she also worked in several other popular movies Such as:
- The Saint
- Death Wish
- Piranha 3d
She also has a great career in the television industry. She played the role of Julie Finlay in the Crime drama show CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. She also featured in the Amazon Prime series The Boys and also in The Boys Presents: Diabolical.
Awards and Nominations
She was also nominated for a Golden Globe Award, an Academy Award, and a British Academy Award. She was also nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award.
Miles William Guggenheim’s Parents
He is the Son of famous American Actress Elisabeth Shue and her beloved husband Davis Guggenheim. Elisabeth’s husband Davis is a popular American Writer, Director, and producer.
The Couple met for the first time in a bowling alley. On their first meeting, they were attracted to each other. After a few years of dating, Mr.Davis proposed to her for marriage and then they tied the knot in 1994.
Their married life was blessed with three beautiful children, one son, and two daughters. Their first child their son born after three years of their marriage in 1997. Their second child their eldest daughter Stella Street Guggenheim born after 4 years of Miles’s birth in March 2001.
Their Third child and their youngest daughter Agnes Charles Guggenheim was born after 5 years of Stella’s birth on 18 June 2006. For the past 29 years, they are happily married and reside in California.
5 Facts On Miles William Guggenheim That Might Surprise You!
- Currently, he is working as an article writer at the College Hill Independent and he could follow her father’s path.
- His Father Philip Davis Guggenheim is the only filmmaker to release three different documentaries that all are ranked in the top 100 grossing documentaries.
- He was named after her Maternal Uncle William Shue, he died from a freak swing accident on 24th August 1988. He was very close to his sister Elisabeth and that’s why his sister named her son after his name.
- His Grandfather Charles Guggenheim was the most honored documentary filmmaker, who won four Oscar Awards out of twelve Oscar nominations.
- His Grandmother Marion Guggenheim is also a famous American actress and she is known for her work in the 2000 popular movie Gossip and the TV series Deux Femmes a Paris.