Vince Sant is the name of an American fitness instructor, who is the co-founder and CEO of one of the fastest growing online fitness brands V Shred. Moreover, he has a Youtube channel where he shared his workout routines, tips and more. Vince has been an inspiration to a lot of people who are struggling to maintain a healthy lifestyle and fit body.
Vince was born in Ohio, US. As per wiki, he celebrates his birthday falls on the 31st of December and was born in 1993, which makes him age 25. He holds American nationality with Caucasian ethnicity. Sant attended Fairmont High School in Kettering, Ohio for his schooling study. He had to quit football because he was too skinny. This encouraged him to buy into training and diet.
|Real Name||Vince Sant|
|Date of Birth||31 December 1993|
|Famous For||Fitness trainer and You Tuber|
|Net worth||$5 million Approx|
He best-known for uploading fitness tips and tutorial videos on his channel, V Shred. But before the frame, he was too skinny that he needed to quit football and he got motivated to shape his body by diet and exercise. And became the ISSA certified trainer and fitness model. Moreover, he is co-founded the online fitness brand V Shred in which he would serve as CEO.
He shared his workout routines, tips and more on the V Shred YouTube channel which earned 1.3 million subscribers. His official website V Shred, where he also shares the secret of diet, workouts, and training along with the supplements guide.
The fitness trainer is also famous on Instagram, where he more than 643 k followers. However, his channel has garnered a total of more than 57 million views from his videos.
Fitness instructor Vince was born to his parents Roxanne and Eric. He has two siblings sisters named Cassie and Zoe.
Sant is in a relationship with the Instagram star, Ashley Rossi. The couple first shared the photo on Instagram in mid-October 2017. Since then, it looks like they have been thriving in their picture-relationship. She also into fitness and health just like him.
They are often seen together in the gym supporting and pushing each other to be at their best. As per the source, the couple participated at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival and relished their fun moments. However, their relationship is going very strong without any signs of complications and problems.
- He became a best-selling fitness author.
- Vince’s Youtube channel which earned 1.3 million subscribers.
- V Shred is a health brand that sells supplements, online personal training and meal plans.
- The best-selling fitness author has tattoos on his right arm.
- On his official website V Shred, Vince shares the secret of diet, workouts, and training along with the supplements guide.
- Rumors: Some gay speculation has been surrounded across him. He might not have directly addressed those rumors but delving into his Twitter; he once replied to a Twitter user ‘@sir_seanathan’ that there’s nothing gay about getting one’s dick sucked.
- As per the data of Payscale, he probably earns the estimated income of more than $19.76 per hour