Vince Sant is the name of an American fitness instructor, who is the co-founder and CEO of one of the fastest growing online fitness brands V Shred. Wher he gives to the people custom diet and training plane. He’s certified through the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA).
Moreover, he has a Youtube channel where he shared his workout routines, tips, and more. Vince has been an inspiration to a lot of people who are struggling to maintain a healthy lifestyle and fit body.
Vince was born in Ohio, US. As per wiki, he celebrates his birthday falls on the 31st of December and was born in 1993, which makes him age 27. He holds American nationality with Caucasian ethnicity.
Sant attended Fairmont High School in Kettering, Ohio for his schooling study. He had to quit football because he was too skinny. This encouraged him to buy into training and diet.
He best-known for uploading fitness tips and tutorial videos on his channel, V Shred. But before the frame, he was too skinny that he needed to quit football and he got motivated to shape his body by diet and exercise. And became the ISSA certified trainer and fitness model.
Who is the V Shred Guy?
People are curious to know who is the guy behind the V Shred. It is him Vince Sant, he is co-founded the online fitness brand V Shred. In 2015, Vince helped to establish V Shred alongside Nick Daniel, Roger Crandall, Kevin Pearn, who searched out to make a solid wellness development explicitly intended to convey significant changes in your body with the insignificant measure of exercise time. It is one of the fastest growing online fitness brands in the world. In less than 3 years, he helped change the lives of over 900,000 people, and that number grows by the thousands every day.
He shared his workout routines, tips, and more on the V Shred YouTube channel which earned 1.8 million+ subscribers. His official website V Shred, where he also shares the custom secret of diet, workouts, and training along with the supplements guide.
The fitness trainer is also famous on Instagram, where he more than 650k+ followers. However, his channel has garnered a total of more than 70 million+ views from his videos.
V Shred Review
Those who looking for a better body shape with a healthy home diet, then V Shred series of fitness programs are can help you.
As we know V Shred co-founded by Vince Sant, he is a celebrity trainer. He is quite popular for his workout system with minimum effect and his plane for the workout is to the point.
My friend John introduced me to his videos ” after watching his videos I am quite impressed with his workout technic and he is a super cool guy with his motivational talk he charges up to me to do a proper workout every day.”
Vince always said that to make a body in the proper size and shape, diet(80%) is most important. Every person’s body is different that’s why everyone died plan is different from each other. That’s why he makes vshred.com custom planeV Shred feature.
The side claim that they have two planes one for short expand 8 weeks another for 12 weeks. After getting information about you his team of nutritionists will customize a diet plan for you to hit your fitness goals as fast as humanly possible. They offer various plans you can see below.
V Shred Pro
- Altho on died you will not hungry for food and mindset practices to stay on track.
- Easy to follow at home. Each excise has how-to instruction also has in progression to match the variation of that excise.
- They have home excise and gym excise with the how-to guidelines.
- The trainer is available to help out with your question. Unlimited access to your trainer through email. They will change the custom plain according to your growth.
- Quick customer services(if you do not like the plane after buying, they will refund it very quickly).
- Access to a Facebook group, where you can see other people’s progress and you can discuss with them. Also if you ask a question you will get an answer from the community and professional trainer.
V Shred cons
- There is no step by step process after sign in if you not using their custom plain.
- Some of the information is incomplete.
- Some of the information does not highly value for who is starting now like protein consumption around your workout.
- All the mill recommendations based on the USA.
- No Phone Number for Customer service only email support.
- If you add on something on custom died plain 30 Days Money back done not apply.
Fitness instructor Vince was born to his parents Roxanne and Eric. He has two siblings sisters named Cassie and Zoe. Sant is in a relationship with the Instagram star, Ashley Rossi. The couple first shared the photo on Instagram in mid-October 2017. Since then, it looks like they have been thriving in their picture-relationship. She also into fitness and health just like him.
They are often seen together in the gym supporting and pushing each other to be at their best. As per the source, the couple participated at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival and relished their fun moments. However, their relationship is going very strong without any signs of complications and problems.
Vince Sant Net Worth
He is now one of the most popular names of the American fitness instructor. As he continues his career, it is expected that his wealth will also continue to increase. There is no public statement that what he earned.
According to the various source, the general instructor makes $111,736 yearly. But what he could earn, we could discuss that he has own one of the fastest-growing fitness brands and from his popular youtube channel, he did other brand promotion. Also, he is quite popular on Instagram and we know how much Instagramer makes money. As a popular YouTuber, have own merchandise which he sold through vshred.com. His estimated net worth approx $5 million as of 2019.
- He became a best-selling fitness author.
- Vince’s Youtube channel which earned 1.3 million subscribers.
- V Shred is a health brand that sells supplements, online personal training, and meal plans.
- The best-selling fitness author has tattoos on his right arm.
- On his official website V Shred, Vince shares the secret of diet, workouts, and training along with the supplements guide.
- Rumors: Some gay speculation has been surrounded across him. He might not have directly addressed those rumors but delving into his Twitter; he once replied to a Twitter user ‘@sir_seanathan’ that there’s nothing gay about getting one’s dick sucked.
- As per the data of Payscale, he probably earns the estimated income of more than $19.76 per hour 2019.
References [ + ]