Vardhan Puri is the name of an Indian model and a newcomer Bollywood actor, who is famous as the Grandson of Great and God of Villain legend actor Amrish Puri. Vardhan will make his Bollywood debut with a romantic film, which is produced by Jayantilal Gada.
Vardhan was born on 8 November 1992 in Mumbai, Maharastra, India. He did his schooling from a private school in Mumbai. Later he did graduation in Mass Communication from the University of Mumbai. Furthermore, he joined Film and Television Institute of India to completing acting and personality course.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend:
This handsome good looking guy was born into an Indian well-known family from Mumbai. He is the grandson of Bollywood legend actor Amrish Puri, who was not just only an actor, he was truly inspirational with his extraordinary acting skills.
His father’s name is Rajeev Puri and his mother’s name is Meena Puri.
He is currently unmarried and not dating anyone. And also there no kind of information about his relationship status. Actually, he is now totally focused on his career to building up his acting skill more batter.
After completing his graduation, he did an acting and personality course from the Film and Television Institute of India. But Vardhan has worked as an assistant for some Bollywood films like Ishqzaade, Sudh Desi and Dawat-e-Ishq before he makes his debut in Bollywood as an actor. Recently he came into the limelight for his debut news. This celebrity kid is going to make debut in Bollywood with Jayanti Lal Gada film which is similar to psychological thriller Gone’s Girl in which he gets a performance-oriented role.
This 27 Years (Age) young guy standing with 5’9″ (175 cm) Height and 63 Kg (143 lbs) weight. His full Body measurement is 35-28-36 inches. He wears 8 (US) inches shoes. His hair color is Black and his hair color is also Black.
- Vardhan Puri was born as the grandson of a Bollywood legend actor Amrish Puri.
- After graduation, he moved to Pune to completing a course from Film and Television Institute of India
- Before he makes his debut in Bollywood as an actor, he has worked as an assistant for some Bollywood films like Ishqzaade, Sudh Desi and Dawat-e-Ishq.
- His estimated net worth is around 40 lakhs in Indian currency as of 2018.
- He also worked for a leading Hindi news channel as a journalist.