Sumona Chakravarti is the name of an Indian film and television, who was rose to frame played the role of Natasha in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain. She also plays a major role as Manju Sharma in India’s most popular comedy show Comedy Nights with Kapil along with Kapil Sharma.
Sumona was born in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. As per wiki, she celebrates her birthday on June 24 and was born in 1986, which makes her age 34 this year. She did her schooling at Loreto Convent School, Lucknow. Later she moved to Hiranandani Foundation School, Powai, Mumbai. After that, she went to Jai Hind College from where she received a graduate degree in economics. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Height (approx):
- In Centimeters- 163 cm
- In meters- 1.63 m
- in feet inches- 5’4″
- Weight (approx):
- In Kilograms- 53 Kg
- In pounds- 117 lbs
- Body Measurements (approx): 34-25-36 inches
- Eye Colours: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
The Tv actress belongs to an Indian Hindu family from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Currently, she living in Mumbai
along with her family. No such information is available on the internet about her parents. But she has a younger brother named Shivargha Chakravarti, who is a professional chef.
She is currently unmarried by her marital status. Reportedly she was in a relationship with Samrat Mukherjee for a long time. Samrat is a cousin of famous Bollywood actress Kajol and is a well-known prominent actor in the Bengali film industry. But she has yet not officially announced anything about her wedding, but we still hope the gorgeous bubbly actress gets married soon.
In 1999, the beautiful actress made her career debut at the age of 11 through a Hindi romantic film, Mann, along with Aamir Khan and Manisha Koirala. Before that, she appeared as a constant of the Miss Mumbai in 2005. She also appeared in theater and made her debut with an English music play titled Da Dating Truths. In 2016, she worked in another theatre play The Relationship Agreement.
She started her acting career in the television industry through an Indian soap opera Kasamh Se, which aired on Zee Tv. She got a breakthrough after playing the role of Natasha in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain. After that, she got several opportunities to appeared in several notable Tv serials like Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Jamai Raja, Dev, etc. In 2013, she took part along with Kapil Sharma in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki, which later renamed to Comedy Circus.
Subsequently, Sumona became part of Comedy Nights with Kapil from 2013 to 2016 where she played the role of Kapil Sharma’s wife. After wrapping up Comedy Nights with Kapil on Colors TV, Kapil Sharma began his new show called The Kapil Sharma Show on Sony Entertainment Television (India) in April 2016 in which Sumona Chakravarti is seen playing the role of Sarla Gulati, a girl deeply in love with her neighbor Kapil Sharma.
Now he is doing The Kapil Sharma Show Season 2 along with Kapil Sharma, Kiku Sharda, Krushna Abhishek, Chandan Prabhakar, Bharti Singh, etc. In this show, he played Bhuri as Titli Yadav (Bharti Singh) sister.
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Actress: Madhuri Dixit
- Movie: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- Song: Killing Me Softly by Roberta Flack
- Music Band: Pink Floyd
- Book: The Hidden Splendor: Discovering Tour Inner Beauty by Osho
- Destinations: Goa
- Sumona started her as a child artist through Aamir Khan and Manisha Koirala starrer Mann in the year 1999.
- Reportedly, her father living in Sri Lanka due to working purposes since 1997.
- Her maternal grandparents belong to the music industry.
- In 2005, she appeared as a constant of the Miss Mumbai.
- She also appeared in theater and made her debut with an English music play titled Da Dating Truths.
- Her big breakthrough happened in 2011 when she played the role of Natasha in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain.
- In 2014, she won the Indian Telly Awards for Best Ensemble Cast of Comedy Nights with Kapil.
- She has more than 860k followers in her official Instagram account.