Shraddha Kapoor is the name of an Indian film actress and singer, who is made her debut onscreen with the film Teen Patti in 2010. The actress is better known for being the daughter of former legendary actor and villain Shakti Kapoor. Sharddha is an actress who achieved success of a lot in a short time.
Shraddha was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India to an Indian prestigious Kapoor family. As per wiki, she celebrates her birthday on March 3 and was born in 1987, which makes her age 32 this year. She did her schooling study at Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai.
Later she enrolled at the American School of Bombay. In a short, she was a bright student and scored around 95% in her 12th stander exams. Later she moved to the USA, where she attended Boston University.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
The actress belongs to a Hindu with a mixed community Marathi and Punjabi family. His father Shakti Kapoor, who is a Punjabi, and her Shivangi belongs to Marathi. She has an elder brother Siddhanth Kapoor who also belongs to the same Industry. Moreover, she is the niece of the Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Mangeskar, Meena Mangeskar, and Haridaynath.
Reportedly, she was in a relationship with the Bollywood actor Aditya Roy Kapur in 2015. Recently, there was rumored that Sharddha was in a relationship with Bollywood actor and singer Farhan Akhtar.
According to the news, Once Shraddha Farhan’s alleged girlfriend moved into his apartment after a huge fight at her home. It was said that Shakti Kapoor came to Farhan’s apartment to drag his daughter back home. After Aditya Roy Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha once again in a love affair with celebrity photographer Rohan Shrestha.
- Favorite Food: Fish Curry, Rawa Fried Fish, Khow Suey, Jalebi.
- Her Favorite Actor:
- Hollywood: Johnny Depp, Edward Norton.
- Bollywood: Shakti Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Amitabh Bachchan, and Amir Khan.
- Favorite Actress:
- Hollywood: Natalie Portman
- Bollywood: Waheeda Rehman, Nutan, Padmini Kolhapure, Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra.
- Favorite Film:
- Hollywood: The Shawshank Redemption, Central Station, The Godfather, Monster, Boys Don’t Cry.
- Bollywood: Pyaasa, Kaho Na Pyaar Hai.
- Favorite Song: With the Sunshine By Ocean Drive.
- Her Favorite Color: Purple, Yellow.
- Favorite Destination: Paris
In 2010, Shraddha started her journey in the Indian film Indian as an actress with the film Teen Patti. Later she appeared in Luv Ka The End along with Taaha Shah. She got her first breakthrough after she appeared in Aashiqui 2 in 2013. After that, Sharddha worked in many notable Bollywood films like Gori Tere Pyaar Mein, Ek Villain, Haider, Half Girlfriend, Haseena Parkar, Nawabzaade, and many more.
Alongside acting, she also worked as Philanthropist and walked on the ramp for Lakme Fashion week for several famous fashion designers. Moreover, she appeared in many photo shoots for many popular magazines’ cover pages like Vogue, Verve, Cosmopolitan, etc.
Apart from being a good actress, she is also a very dancer and she proved that when she appeared in Remo D’Souza’s ABCD 2 along with Prabhu Deva and Varun Dhawan. In 2016 she appeared in the film Baaghi, where she shared the stage with the rising actor Tiger Shroff. the film performed well and collected a total of ₹1.26 billion.
- She was very clever in her childhood and scored 95 % in her 12th stander exams.
- Aper being a good student, Sharddha always took part in several extra-curriculum activities like dancing, singing, drama, sports, and other activities.
- Salman Khan offered her a role when she was spotted in a play at Boston University. But at that time she was not ready for acting.
- She is the niece of the Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Mangeskar, Meena Mangeskar, and Haridaynath.
- Reportedly, the actress had a huge crush on Bollywood’s most handsome actor Hrithik Roshan after watching his debut film.
- She never thought to become an actress. But she was approached by a production house.
- Shraddha and Varun Dhawan are childhood friends.
- Kapoor made for a stunning appearance on the cover of Cosmopolitan India’s November 2019 issue.
- Recently, Shraddha Kapoor has written a heartful thank you note for her bodyguard on his birthday. She wrote, “Happy birthday to an important and wonderful person in my life. Thank you for always keeping me safe. Atul, I consider it my destiny to have someone like you in my life. May you have happiness, peace and everything you want!”. After that’s incident it clear that Shraddha is a kind person.
- She has a pet dog Shyloh.
- In 2016, she reached the top of the list of the highest-paid Indian actress.
- She is scared of lightning.