Shivangi Joshi is one of the most popular TV actresses of the Indian Showbiz arena. She is better to know for her popular role name Naira from the very popular Television serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
Shivangi Joshi was born on 18 May 1995 in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. She her schooling at Pine Hall School, Dehradun and aslo completed her graduation in arts from this city.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend:
Shivangi was born into an Indian Hindu Family. Other details like her father, mother’s name are not available on the internet. Her parents always support her in any condition or her decision.
She is single right now but in an open relationship with her stage partner Mohsin Khan. Mohism, who is her co-star and first met her in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
Her 1st appearance on the TV was through a Tamil commercial ad of Aashirvaad Idli. From an early age, she was interested in acting & dancing. During school days, she performed in many dance competitions.
She started her acting career with a TV Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Michol, which aired on Zee TV. In 2016, she
dapper in Hindi TV serial Begusarai but she was terminated for her unprofessional behavior and low level of acting skills.
Shivangi got hug popularity for a role in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as Naira Kartik Goenka. And also received Star Parivaar Awards and Zee Gold Awards for this the TV serial.
The 23 years old young actress carries acuteness. Her Height 5 ft 5 in (165 cm) and Weight 50 Kg (110 lbs). She Wear 12 Inches Dress Size and 8 Inches Shoe Size. She has black color hair and brown color eyes.
- Shivangi worked as a lead actress on &TV’s serial Begusarai, but in March 2016 she was removed from the show due to her unprofessional behavior and low level of acting skills.
- In May 2016, she played the grown-up Naira’s role in Star Plus’ TV serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
- She is an excellent dancer and participated in many dance competitions throughout India.
- In Taekwondo competitions, She won gold medals.
- She took 1-year break from her graduation to try her luck in the TV industry.
- She considers actress Shweta Tiwari as her inspiration.