Sarah Vivan is the name of an American radio personality, who worked with Streetz 94.5 and iHeartMedia Inc. Moreover, she is the mother of Dwayne III, the son of rap superstar Lil Wayne. She also quite famous on Instagram and she has almost 70 K followers on her Instagram account.
|Birthday||17 August 1987|
|Children||Dwayne III, Reginae Carter (From the previous relationship of her Boyfriend Lil.)|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $10 Million|
Sarah was born on 17 August 1987 in Cincinnati, OH. She belongs to mixed ethnicity and holds an American nationality.
Her father name is Jammie Ballew and mother is Christina Tran. She two sisters, Jayde Mauldin and Elisabeth. She enrolled her name at the University of Cincinnati, where she completed her graduation in Fashion. Moreover, she also has a degree in Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology.
According to the interview, she claimed that she did not want to become a radio personality during the early part of her career. But she changed her mind after a friend’s suggestion to try her luck on the radio.
As of now, Sarah is a well known Radio personality for Shade 45 Sirius radio with DJ Drama and Don Cannon. She also worked with Streetz 94.5 and iHeartMedia Inc. How ever, she has interviewed and met stars like Drake and Kevin Hart. Currently, She is currently involved in the Sirius XM.
As per wiki, she once in a relationship with the famous American rapper Lil Wayne and even got engaged. The couple was 1st met when Lil was on tour in Cincinnati. In an interview, Sarah revealed that her boyfriend Lil was always supportive of whatever things she was interested in. He always supported her with her radio career.
On October 2008, the couple welcomed a son named Dwayne Carter III. Before Sarah, Lil was married to Reginae
Carter’s momma Antonia (Toya) Wright. Sarah uploads pictures of her spending time with her cute children, which reflects the love for her adorable child. She also noted that as long as her kids are smiling, her job is complete.
- Sarah was born in 1987 and celebrates her birthday on 17th August.
- She has completed her studies from two universities, the University of Cincinnati and the Atlanta Broadcast Institute.
- Sarah is a radio personality for Shade 45 Sirius radio with DJ Drama and Don Cannon.
- Sarah was in a relationship with the famous American rapper Lil Wayne.
- The radio girl is the mother of Lil Wayne’s son Dwayne Carter III and a daughter named Essence Vivan from her past relationship.
- In 2008, they eventually broke up.