Nancy Shevell is the name of an American Businesswoman, who also was a former member of the board in the New York Metropolitan Transportation. She is also is known as the third wife of Paul McCartney, who is the band member of the band The Beatles. Nancy also the vice-president of the New England Motor Freight.
Nancy was born on 20 November 1959 to Myron and Arlene Shevell in New York. But she was raised in Edison, New Jersey. She did her schooling at a private school. Later she completed graduation in transportation at Arizona State University. She got more recognition after she got married to the famous The Beatles band member, Paul McCartney. Shevell was born a girl but had the habits of boys in her childhood. Also, she loved playing football, skiing, and flying. She was also a part of her school’s football team. She is one strong woman as she is one of the cancer survivors.
|Birthday||20 September 1959|
|Birthplace||New York, USA|
|Children||Arlen Blakeman (son)|
|Net Worth||$200 Million as of 2018|
Family, Caste & Husband
She was born into an affluent family. Her father Myron P. Shevell, was the owner of the transportation company, New England Motor Freight. And her mother Arlene Shevell was a homemaker, who expired in 1991 due to breast cancer. She has a sister, Susan Shevell and a brother, Jon Shevell.
Shevell is a married woman. She is now married to her boyfriend, Paul McCartney, who is the band member of the band The Beatles. They got married on October 9, 2011. The couple met for the 1st time in the Hamptons, on New York’s Long Island. That time while she was in the process of legal separation with her ex-husband, Bruce Blakeman. After the separation, they got engaged. She also a son from the previous marriage, Arlen Blakeman.
Career & Net worth
She started her career in her family company. Nancy’s father and uncle’s Shevell brothers company was found guilty due to fraudulence and it was declared bankrupt. Her uncle could not take the stress and committed suicide while her father was strong. After a few times, her father opened a trucking company, New England Motor Freight. That was the subsidiary company of the Shevell Group Of Companies. But this too was declared fraudulent and his father was guilty of it. Later she joined the company and persevered. Moreover, she became the Vice-President of the Shevell Group of Companies after three years. In 2001, she as selected as one of the board members of The Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
As per her profession, she is one of the board members of the largest public transportation authority in the state of New York. She also worked for so long. Hence, her net worth is estimated to be $200 million.
- She was born and brought up in Jewish Family.
- Her was the owner of the transportation company, New England Motor Freight.
- In 2007, Nancy started dating Paul McCartney, who is an American songwriter and singer.
- Before Paul McCartney, she was married to Bruce Blakeman.
- And before Paul McCartney, married to Nancy he get over with very toxic relationships.
- She is also known to frequently enjoy fashion shows, which she regularly attends with her husband, Paul McCartney.
- Nancy Shevell to a sizeable net worth of $200 million.
- She has no social account.
- McCartney was honored for her work with the organization at their annual spring benefit held at New York’s Plaza Hotelhollywoodreporter.
References [ + ]