Manit Joura is the name of Indian actor, who made his acting debut with a romantic comedy Band Baaja Baaraat in 2010. He made Tv debut with Zee TV’s 12/24 Karol Bagh, which premiered on 31 August 2009. Recently, he was seen in Ekta Kapoor’s Hindi web series Baarish.
Manit was born in Delhi, India. As per wiki, he celebrates his birthday on June 05 and was born in 1987, which makes his age 33 this year. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He did his elementary schooling study at Delhi Public School. After completing his graduation, he did a Master in Business Administration. As of now, he lived in Mumbai for his working purpose.
- Height (approx):
- In Centimeters- 178 cm
- In meters- 1.78 m
- in feet inches- 5’10”
- Weight (approx):
- In Kilograms- 66 Kg
- In pounds- 146 lbs
- Body Measurements (approx): Chest 40- Waist 32- Biceps 34 inches
- Eye Colours: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
The well-known actor belongs to an Indian Hindu family from Delhi. Talking about more information about his father and mother’s name, we don’t have enough information. He has a sister Kanika Jaura and a younger brother Himanshu Jaura, who is a photographer.
He is a rising star in Bollywood. So probably, he has a lot of fans who are always curious to know about his personal life. Joura is currently single by his marital status.
But he is in a relationship with Manika Dhanda, who also belongs to the same industry.
Talking about his career, he started acting as a theater artist and also played several plays including Rakht, Abhishekh, Itihaas, Virasat, etc. But before that, he participated in the Gladrags Manhunt Contest and earned the 1st position. Later he appeared in the dance reality show Aaja Mahi Vay- Prem Ki Agni Pareekshain 2008 along with actress Manika Dhanda.
In 2009, he played a portrayed role of Vickey in the Tv serial 12/24 Karol Bagh, which aired on Zee Tv. From this Tv serial, he able to earn a lot of attention which helps to get the opportunity to appear in several notable Tv serials such as Ram Milaayi Jodi, Mujhse Kuchh Kehti…Yeh Khamoshiyaan, SuperCops vs Supervillains, Kundali Bhagya, etc.
He made his Bollywood debut with Maneesh Sharma’s comedy romantic film Band Baaja Baaraat. Manit also got a chance to worked in a Garman film The Girl With The Indian Emerald, directed by Michael Karen. Subsequently, he featured several films like Love Shagun, Solo and Falsafa: The Other Side. In addition, he also worked in various web series like First Among Equals, The Test Case and Baarish.
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Actress: Anushka Sharma
- Food: Shahi Paneer and Rajma Chawal
- Music Siger: Arjit Singh
- Destinations: London and Parish
- Sports: Football
- Hobbies: Gymming
- Manit raised in Delhi, India.
- In early his career, he used to appear as a theater artist and also played several plays including Rakht, Abhishekh, Itihaas, Virasat, etc.
- Currently, he plays Rishabh Luthra in Zee TV’s Kundali.Bhagya.
- In 2019, he won the Zee Rishtey award.
- He is an avid dog lover.
- Joura learned Martial Arts, Tai Chi, Swimming, Sword Fighting, Aiming and Horse Riding.
- The stars in the lead role of Rishabh Luthra in Zee TV’s most viewed and popular show Kundali Bhagya as of 2017.
- He is a fitness freak.
- Manit also part of the BCL, is a unique fusion of Celebrities, Entertainment & Cricket.
- In 2017, he played the role of Alok in Solo.
- He has a BMW bike.