Lilly Sabri is the name of a fitness influencer who uses her background as a physiotherapist to teach the HIIT class known as Lean With Lilly. She has been a Chartered Physiotherapist since 2010.
In addition, Lilly also recognized for run boot camps all over the world and worked with several high-profile soccer teams like Everton FC, Chelsea FC, and the English women’s national team.
Lilly was born in England. After completing her schooling study, she graduated from Goffs School, Herts in 2008. Later she enrolled her at Woodhouse Sixth Form College in 2010.
Not much information is available on the Internet about her family background. Despite that, we able to collect a little information about her family like she is of Irish and Cypriot descent.
Even she has a sister but her name still unknown. Actually, the fitness instructor never disclosed her family details on any open platform.
[table id=324 /]
Lilly Sabri Age
When it comes to celebrities and their personal affairs, no doubt, the fans are always curious to know about all the small things. In this case, people are want to know how old is Lilly Sabri? she celebrates her birthday on 26 February and she was born in 1965, which makes her age 55 this year.
Lilly Sabri Workout Program
She has always been obsessed and from a young age tried out as many sports. Her ambition to study Physiotherapy at University, which she did, and find herself drawn to the sports side of the profession.
She has taken this academic grounding and formulated my #LeanwithLilly program. She said, “Everything I do and teach is underpinned by anatomical and medical principles and I am able to design tailored programs understanding the intricacies of the human body; ensuring everyone can meet their personal goals.”[ref]lilly-sabri.squarespace.com[/ref]
Her focus and driving force is to empower everyone to live a healthy lifestyle that encourages increased body confidence regardless of your shape, size, and fitness level. So she creates a community accessible to everyone that will encourage people to take control and make changes towards leading a healthier, happier lifestyle!
Lilly Sabri 30 day challenge
Building new healthy habits takes time. A 30-day challenge can help to get the ball rolling, but it may not be enough to make lasting change. In fact, research suggests it takes an average of 66 days for a new behavior to become ingrained. But Lilly’s dream is to kickstart your healthy lifestyle with this free program, where she will be with you every step of the way! In these 30 days, anyone can make positive changes to live a healthier and happier lifestyle. To access the workouts, subscribe you have to subscribe to Lilly’s channel.
Lilly Sabri 30 day challenge review
I looked around YouTube for about 1 hour just to find the correct video for me. I stumbled upon this 30-day challenge and figured I should try it out! I had to do the easier version of almost all the exercises.
However, I have been feeling a little down about my appearance and wanted to better it. I came across Lilly’s YouTube channel while looking for a fitness challenge and found her 30-day free challenge and I figured it would be a great place to start!
Overall these workouts were great, Lilly offers substitutions for people who are not as fit as her, and who might still be in the beginners’ stage (me). I was dripping sweat by the end of every workout, and the first week I felt sore, but after that first week, I wasn’t feeling sore as much! Some of the days, Lilly would tell us to keep track of the number of reps (in one minute) of certain exercises. With the heel/knee/heel squat jump exercise I went from being able to do 20, to 28; with the burpees, I went form five to 13! If you want more detail, scroll past the video, I included more relevant comments after some of my workouts!
Apart from being an Instagram model, she is also a businesswoman as well. Most of her fans and viewers have asked for her own merchandise. Keeping their words in mind, she has provided his own merchandise which is sold through, leanwithlilly.com. She mostly sells work out programs. The prices of the merchandise range from $5 – $50 which is very affordable and gets sold out time and again. Those programs are:
- VIDEO 8 Week LEAN Transformation Guide.
- The Anti-Inflammatory & Immunity Boosting Cookbook.
- Adjustable Resistance Band in Aqua.
- HIIT Band in Black – Strong.
- Adjustable Resistance Band in Black.
- HIIT Band in Purple Rose – X-Strong.
- LEAN Beginner Guide: 4 Weeks To A More Confident You.
- ESSENTIAL 8 Week LEAN Transformation Guide.
- PERSONAL 8 Week LEAN Transformation Guide
Workout Review: 4 minute Workout
She founder of Lean with Lilly that will encourage people to take control and make changes towards leading a healthier, happier lifestyle. This is the first time we’ve reviewed a Lilly Sabri workout, but this fitness guru is trending on Twitter and getting rave reviews so we had to take a look for ourselves. I tried “GET 11 LINE ABS in 20 DAYS | 4 minute Workout” videos which claim to give you 11 line abs in just 20 days.
4 minute Workout Pro:
- It is the shortest workout at only 4 minutes.
- You can do this workout in at all times of the day in between meetings, while you’re waiting for water to boil before the next Netflix episode starts.
- Each activity is 30 seconds in length and the time will blare when you just have 3 seconds left so you know to begin intellectually preparing for the following activity.
- Lilly is talking you through the whole exercise so you can hear her clarify the activities all through the span of the exercise.
- She is additionally outwardly exhibiting the exercise so you can watch her get the hang of the activities if it’s your first or fifth time doing this exercise.
4 minute Workout Cons
- It’s hard! Alright, this isn’t generally something we don’t care for yet be cautioned, 4 minutes of abdominal muscle work with no breaks will be hard for anybody!
- This ab workout is definitely a challenge.
- This stomach muscle exercise is certainly a test. It might not be the most realistic. While we get that this workout is definitely targeting the abdominal area, it’s important to note that just doing this workout will not get to you to defined abs in 20 days.
Lilly Sabri Net worth
Talking about her estimated net worth, it wouldn’t be wrong to claim that she is able to amass a handsome figure of net worth which she earned mostly from her YouTube channel. Her self titled Youtube channel has more than 812k subscribers as of now. From the Youtube channel, her estimated monthly earnings approx $3.2K – $50.7K.
Her net worth has been estimated to be around $1 Million – $5 Million. However, it wouldn’t be wrong to claim that she enjoys a luxurious living. As she continues her career, it is expected that her wealth will also continue to increase.
5 Facts On Lilly Sabri That Might Surprise You!
- Her birth sign is Cancer.
- Lilly graduated from Goffs School, Herts in 2008.
- Her aim is to create a supportive community, accessible to anyone wanting to take control and make changes towards leading a healthier, happier lifestyle.
- She found herself working with elite athletes, focusing primarily on footballers and rugby players. Working with Chelsea FC Watford FC Barnet FC and the England Women’s Football Team she developed her knowledge as a sports physiotherapist.
- Lilly is currently single and not dating anyone.