Kishele Shipley is the name of an American Human Resource Professional and famous personality. She is better Known and grabbed the media attention as the girlfriend of Kawli Leonard, is an American professional basketball player from San Diego.
Kishele was born on 10 April 1989 in San Diego, California, USA. She did her graduation from San Diego State University with a degree in Public Administration. Reportedly, her partner Kawli also attended the Alma Mater. So probably there is a chance that Kishele Shipley and Kawli Leonard are college sweethearts. Shipley has been dating Kawli Leonard since 2014.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend:
Shipley belongs to an American Christian family. Her father named Kenneth Shipley and her mother named Cathy Marie Shipley. She has two sisters Kaasandra and Kenisha.
Kishel in a relationship with Kawli Leonard since 2014. Leonard is an American basketball player who plays for San Antonio Spurs and was named an NBA most valuable player in 2014. They have been together since their college life at San Diego State University. She has always supported him throughout his career. Kawhi tried to keep the relationship private from the public or media because he did not want the media’s attention over his girlfriend.
Before moving to Texas with her boyfriend Kawli, Kishele started off her career in San Diego under human resource for a few years. Currently, she is mostly supporting her partner Kawli and raising her daughter. An average salary of human resources in San Diego is $70,623 annually. And the other hand her boyfriend has made a lot of money out of his career and has summoned the net worth of $25 million.
- In 2012, Shipley graduated with a degree in public administration from San Diego State University.
- She started working as a Human Resources professional in San Diego.
- Her father named Kenneth Shipley, who is a Businessman.
- The couple has blessed a daughter.
- As per report reports Kawhi, an SDSU graduate met is girlfriend Kishel while he was living in San Diego; when he signed with the Spurs, she moved in with him in Texas.