Kiku Sharda is the name of an Indian television and film actor and comedian, who gained huge fame after in Comedy Nights with Kapil, where he played various characters, notably of Palak. He made his film debut with Punjabi film Mitti in 2010.
Kiku was born in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India with the name Raghvendra Sharda. As per wiki, he celebrates his birthday on February 14 and was born in 1975, which makes his age 45 this year. He did his schooling at Don Bosco High School, Mumbai. After completing his graduation in Bachelor of Commerce at Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, he enrolled at Chetana’s Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai from where he received an MBA degree. His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Height (approx):
- In Centimeters- 162 cm
- In meters- 1.62 m
- in feet inches- 5’3”
- Weight (approx):
- In Kilograms- 90 Kg
- In pounds- 198 lbs
- Body Measurements (approx): Chest 44- Waist 38- Biceps 15 inches
- Eye Colours: Brown
- Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Wife
The actor belongs to an Indian Hindu family from Rajasthan. His father’s name Marnath Sharda while his mother’s name is still unknown. He grew up along with three siblings Amit Sharda, Siddhartha Sharda, and Sudarshan Sharda.
He is married by his marital status. Kiku married to Priyanka Sharda. The due has two sons Aryan and Shaurya. As of now, he living in Mumbai with his family.
Kiku made his debut on-screen with a Punjabi film Mitti in 2001. After two years he appeared in an anthology horror drama film Darna Mana Hai, which consists of six different short stories. In the same year, he played his
breakthrough role as Hobo in Hatim, which aired on Star Plus. He also acted Zee Tv’s comedy-drama serial Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa. After that, he got several opportunities to worked in several TV serials such as F.I.R, Agadam Bagdam Tigdam, Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal, etc. He also appeared in some standup comedy shows like Kahani Comedy Circus Ki, Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe. He also a part of India’s most popular comedy show The Kapil Sharma Show since 2016, where play numerous character like Bumper, Santosh, Damodar Ishwarlal Gaitonde,
Now he is doing The Kapil Sharma Show season 2 along with Kapil Sharma, Sumona Chakravarti, Krushna Abhishek, Chandan Prabhakar, Bharti Singh, etc. In this show, Kuku is playing the role of Bachcha Yadav and Achcha Yadav and many charterers.
In 2020, he appeared in Hindi-language comedy-drama film Angrezi Medium under the production banner Maddock Films. The film was theatrically released in India on 13 March 2020.
- Actor: Hrithik Roshan
- Actress: Madhuri Dixit and Dipika
- Restaurant: Levo in Mumbai.
- Color: Blue
- Food: Kaju Katli, Dal, Baati, and Churma.
- Kiku was born into a Marwari family from Rajasthan.
- He made his acting debut on the silver screen with Stat Plus’s Tv serial Hatim.
- Kiku was arrested on 13 January 2016 for mimicking Dera Sacha Sauda head, Saint Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Insan on a television channel.
- He played various roles including Santosh and Bumper and his very famous character Baccha Yadav in The Kapil Sharma Show.
- Kiku won the Indian Telly Awards 2015 for Best Actor in a Supporting Role in Akbar Birbal.
- In 2019, he won Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Actor in a Comic Role in The Kapil Sharma Show.
- Kiku acted Hindi, horror-comedy, web series created and produced by Ekta Kapoor for video on demand platform ALTBalaji.
- He appeared as a participant in Nach Baliye 6 along with his wife Priyanka.
- Kiku has more than 190k followers on his Instagram account.