Kartik Aaryan is the name of an Indian film actor and model, who got huge fan frame after appeared in Luv Ranjan’s romantic comedy film Pyaar Ka Punchnama. As per the source, Kartik has just wrapped up Imtiaz Ali’s film with Sara Ali Khan. He has also bagged Dostana 2 with Jahnvi Kapoor and Lakshya Lalwani.
Kartik was born in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India. As per wiki, he celebrates his birthday on November 22 and was born in 1988, which makes his age 29. For the elementary study, he attended St. Paul’s school, Gwalior. Later he enrolled at Kiddy’s school, Gwalior. While he was the 11th standard student, he moved to Delhi to look for work. After that, he changes his mind and relocated to Mumbai, The City Of Dreams. However, he enrolled his name at Dy Patil College, Mumbai to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology. But it was not his 1st priority to completing his engineering study. He used to bunk college every day to give the audition.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
This famous actor belongs to an Indian Hindu middle-class family. His father name is Manish Tiwari, who is a pediatrician by his profession. And his mother Mala Tiwari is a gynecologist. He has a younger sister, Kittu.
Kartik is unmarried as of now. But he was in a relationship with 1st stage partner from the film of Pyaar Ka Punchnama, Nushrat Bharucha. He was also rumored that he had a love affair with actress Fatima Sana Sheikh.
Recently, Kartik is in a relationship with Saif’s daughter Sara Ali Khan. Kartik and Sara’s cozy romance has been making headlines for a few months now. Even Kartik came to cheer for Sara on her ramp debut at the Indian Couture Week last month.
After completing his 11th stander’s studies, he moved to Delhi to look for work. Later he shifted to Mumbai, where get to chance gave addition. And he started modeling before entering in the Film Industry. Kartik was 1st spotted by
Director Luv Ranjan on Facebook and gave him chance to appeared in hit film Pyaar Ka Punchnama in 2011. The film was box office hit and his performance got positive reviews from all audience. After that, he appeared in Akaash Vani, along with his that time’s partner Nushrat Bharucha in 2013. Newt year, Kartick featured Subhash Ghai’s romantic Hindi film Kaanchi: The Unbreakable.
In 2015, Kartik appeared in Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2, which was the sequel of his dubutan film. This film also was box office hit and Aaryan got a breakthrough by his performance included his 7.80 minutes monologue, which was one of the lengthiest shots.
Therefore, he appeared in Hindi comedy film Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, which was the most successful and highest-grossing films of 2018.
In this year Kartik was seen in Laxman Utekar directed Hindi-language romantic comedy film Luka Chuppi, opposite Kriti Sanon. Moreover, he is the brand ambassador of Emami Fair and Handsome and Envy1000.
As per the report, Kartik will be seen in Mudassar Aziz’s Pati Patni Aur Woh in the last of this year. This film is a remake of the 1978 film. Kartik and two other stars Bhumi Pednekar and Ananya Panday will appear in lead roles. About a week ago, producer Karan Johar made the announcement that Kartik will be seen in his Dostana 2 along with Janvi Kapoor and Lakshya Lalwani. Surprisingly, the two actors Kartik and Janvi might be playing siblings in the upcoming film.
He will play Akki’s character in Bhool Bulaiyaa 2 in his next upcoming film. According to the source, actresses
Shraddha Kapoor and Sara Ali Khan are said to be approached by the makers to star opposite Kartik Aaryan in Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2. In addition, Kartik will also be seen starring with Sara in Imtiaz Ali’s next film.
This 30 Years old handsome guy’s Height is 6′ (183 cm) and Weight is 62 Kg (136 LBS). He very much cares about his body fitness. So, he every day attend a gym and doing workout regularly.
His Body Measurements are Chest 42 Inches, Waist 31 inches, and Biceps 15 Inches. His Eye Color is Black and Hair Color is Dark Brown.
- Kartik Aaryan has celebrated the total number of 29 birthdays till date.
- He belongs to a middle-class family.
- From an early age, he wants to be an actor. But as per his other member’s academic status, Kartik did not inform his parents about his ambitions until he signed his 1st film.
- He made his debut as a model with Dabboo Ratnani’s calendar photoshoot.
- His mother calls him Guddu.
- Kartik has own BMW 5 series car.
- He also appeared in GQ ‘s Special Cover page in 2018.
- In 2018, he also co-hosted the 2018 IIFA Awards with Ayushmann Khurrana.
- In 2019, he shared the 2019 Zee Cine Awards’s stage with Vicky Kaushal.
- After Nushrat Bharucha and Fatima Sana Sheikh, Kartik currently dating Sara Ali Khan.
- Sara and Kartik celebrating Eid.
- He will also star in a sequel to the 2007 comedy horror film Bhool Bhulaiyaa and in a sequel to the 2008 romantic comedy Dostana.
— TeamKartikAaryan (@KartikAaryanHQ) September 6, 2019
- Kartik was seen shaking a leg on the song Coca Cola from Luka Chuppi on the sets of his upcoming film, Pati Patni Aur Woh in public. While his co-star Ananya Panday is seen capturing the act in her mobile.