Jordan Yeoh is the name of a fitness enthusiast, model, and social media personality from Malaysia. He is better known as Jordan Yeoh Fitness. Jordan is also a for his self-titled YouTube channel, which he used to share fitness-related videos to his millions of fan followings.
Jordan was born in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Talking about his educational background, there is no such information available on the internet which helps to understand how educated he is. From an early age, he had a strong passion for fitness and fashion. So as he grew up, he decided to make his career as a fitness instructor.
He is famous for his JordanYeohFitness Instagram account and earned popularity there for his lifestyle, fitness, and fitness modeling photography. Now he is one of the Richest Instagram Star from Malaysia.
|Full Name||Jordan Yeoh|
|Date of Birth||2 August 1987|
|Place of Birth||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Famous For||Model, and Social media personality|
|Net worth||$1- $5 million|
Jordan Yeoh Age
When it comes to celebrities and their personal affairs, no doubt, the fans are always curious to know about all the small things. Jordan was born in 1984 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
As per wiki, he is now 33 years old as of 2020. He appears to be reserved about his family history, so, he has not mentioned anything about her father, mother, and Sibling until now.
Jordan Yeoh Fitness
Before he came into the limelight, Jordan admits that he was not born with the actual 6 packs physique. His life totally changed after he started working out 5 days a week. He took out these exercises from it:
- No pain, no gain!
- The harder you struggle the more glorious the triumph!
- Life is up and down but every downfall doesn’t mean it’s bad.
- Pain is the sign of weakness leaving the body, they are your strength for. tomorrow! The best part? Your gains actually last much longer than your pain.
Since 2012, he started uploading fitness-related photos and videos. Incidentally, he started his second account in February 2017 after having been hacked. For his amazing and helpful videos, he able to amass millions of fan followers. As of now, he has over 850k followers on his official Instagram account.
On October 17, 2013, he created a Youtube channel called Jordan Yeoh Fitness, which has over 2.7 million subscribers. His first uploaded video Protein Side Effects was posted on 22 October 2013.
Jordan Yeoh Workout
A workout is the best way to burn calories and build muscles, so you need to take care of your body, and only you can make a difference. In case you’re hoping to get more like Jordan, get ready to work your butt off… truly.
Here’s how he schedules his bodybuilding-style workout:
- Day 1: Chest and Back.
- Day 2: Small muscle groups. (Biceps, triceps, shoulders, abs)
- Day 3: Lower body
- Rest and repeat.
In a Youtube video, he shares what he eats every single day due to millions of fans asking. According to the video, he is not doing any special diet like intermittent fasting, ketogenic diet, paleo diet.
However, he just follows one principle and that is the energy balance. It means if your calorie maintenance is about 2700 then you have to eat below 2700 and a certain macros percentage which helps to lose weight or to maintain your size.
Jordan Yeoh Net Worth
Having worked on the social media platform, he earned most of the net worth from advertisements. In addition, his Youtube channel has millions of subscribers.
His net worth has been estimated to be around $1- $5 million. However, it wouldn’t be wrong to claim that he enjoys a luxurious living. As he continues his career, it is expected that his wealth will also continue to increase.
Jordan Yeoh Personal Life
When it comes to celebrities and their personal affairs, no doubt, the fans are always curious to know about all the small things.
Let’s take a look at who is Jordan Yeoh dating now, who has he dated, Jordan Yeoh’s girlfriend, past relationships, and dating history.
According to some reputed resources, Jordan is single and not dating anyone. Yeoh had at least 1 relationship previously. He has not been previously engaged.
But when we keep an eye on her social feed, then we realize that he is married and also the father of a daughter. His daughter name Tiffany.
6 Facts On Jordan Yeoh That Might Surprise You!
- He has earned popularity there for his lifestyle, fitness, and fitness modeling photography.
- Jorden’s been skinny and fat, with zero confidence in almost every area of his life.
- With a hard resolution to stay inside the gym area, he got his certificate as a professional trainer.
- Yeoh was in Singapore for an interview with AsiaOne during his recent appearance at Fitness Fest by AIA, a fitness festival held on April 27 at Marina Bay Sands.
- He and Adam Lee are both Malaysian fitness personalities known for their social media presence.
- Jorden also launched an application called Fitsifu Timer for his millions of fans, which available on the android and ios platforms.