Jessica Rogan (Age 41 years)is the name of a former American cocktail waitress, who became famous and came into the limelight after her marriage with famous standup comedian, Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) color commentator, actor, martial arts expert, television and podcast host Joe Rogan. She is also very much active on social media, but most of use Instagram.
Jessica on 28 June 1978 in Scottsdale, Arizona in the United States. She was growing up and did her schooling in Arizona. Later she enrolled her name at the University of California. After that, she completed her bachelor’s degree in Arts and Theatre from the University of Arizona.
In the beginning, she started her career as an American cocktail waitress. As per source, she is currently a television producer and a stunt driver.
She was born into a well-known family. Her father name Robert Schimmer, who was known for his unique comedy style and he featured on popular shows such as The Howard Stern Show, Late Night with Conan O’Brien and The Hollywood Squares. Her mother name Vicki. Jessica was raised along with her five other siblings namely Max, Sam, Derek, Aliyah, and Jacob. In her early childhood, her siblings Derek died after a long battle with cancer at the age of 11.
Relationship & Husband:
Jessica Rogan is the wife of Joseph James Rogan, who is better known with his stage name Joe Rogan. According to the source, they met each other long ago and got engaged in 2008. After one year they tied the knot in a small wedding.
In 2009, the couple welcomed their first daughter. Next year they welcome their second daughter. Jessica also has a daughter from a previous relationship and Joe serves as the step-father.
It’s not determined of her net worth. However her husband Joe’s net worth is a whopping $23 Million. Joe gained his big break acting as Joe Garelli on NBC’S News Radio site com. He also appeared in various shows and movies such as Zookeeper (2011), Hardball, Here Comes the Boom and Silicon Valley (2012).
- Jessica on 28 June 1978 in Scottsdale, Arizona in the United States.
- According to some sources, she is the daughter of the famous American comedian Robert Schimmel.
- One of her siblings Derek died at the age of 11 after a long battle with cancer.
- His father died on September 3, 2010, a few days after the accident and was buried at the Paradise Memorial Gardens located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- She is married to the famous Joe Rogan, a comedian, and television personality.
- Jessica also has a daughter from a previous relationship and Joe serves as the step-father.