Isabelle Kaif is the name of an Indian model, assistant director, and actress, who is better known as the elder sister of Bollywood diva Katrina Kaif. In 2014, she made her acting debut with Dr. Cabbie, which was a Salman Khan’s co-production film. Isabelle will make her debut with Karan Lalit Butani’s Kwatha along with Love Yatri fame Aayush Sharma.
Isabelle was born in Hong Kong to an Indian Kashmiri father and an English mother. She did her schooling at a private school. When she was 11 years little girl, her family moved to Hawaii. Later she received a graduate degree from Alliant International University, San Francisco. In addition, she completed a course in acting at Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute of New York. She holds British nationality and zodiac sign is Aries.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Kaif was born to a Kashmiri father and British mother. Her father’s name is Mohammed Kaif and her mother’s name Suzanne Turcotte.
She has six sisters and one brother. Her sisters are Natasha Kaif, Melissa Kaif, Christina Kaif, Katrina Kaif, Sonia Kaif, and Stephanie Kaif. And her brother’s name is Michael Kaif. Her sister Katrina is 4th child of her parents.
The actress is currently unmarried and dating no one. Moreover, there is no information about her personal life and love affairs. She is currently busy with her career and getting ready to make her acting debut.
|Height in Centimeters||165 cm|
|Height in meters||1.65 m|
|Height in Inches||5'5"|
|Weight in Kilograms||50 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||110 lbs|
|Body Measurements||32-36-34 inches|
|Eye Color||Hazel Brown|
When she was 14 years, she started her journey as a model in the showbiz arena. Subsequently, she appeared in several photo shoots for several magazine cover pages. Isabel made her acting debut in 2013 with a Mexican dramatic film Mom, where she played the role of Rosaline. Later she appeared on the big screen with a Canadian comedy film Dr.Cabbie, which was a Salman Khan’s co-production film and released in 2014.
The film was directed by Jean-François Pouliot and co-produced by Bollywood actor Salman Khan. Fater that she played the role of Emma in the film Summum Bonum. Moreover, she has been doing a number of casting and other tasks as the 1st assistant director for the TV series Hey You, It’s Me.
Next, she will be seen Karan Lalit Butani’s directed action film Kwatha in 2020. In this film, she will appear in the lead role along with Aayush Sharma, who is playing the role of an Army officer in the Kwatha. With Kwatha, Isabelle Kaif is making her Bollywood debut. How ever, her other upcoming film is Time to Dance, which is directed by Stanley D’Costa. The film features Sooraj Pancholi, Isabelle Kaif and Waluscha De Sousa in the lead roles.
- She belongs to a mix of British and Kashmiri descent.
- In siblings, Isabelle has six sisters named Katrina Kaif, Melissa Kaif, Sonia Kaif, Natasha Kaif, Christine Kaif, and Stephanie Kaif while only one brother named Michael Kaif.
- Kaif started her career in the media industry as a model at the age of just 14.
- In 2014, she appeared on the big screen with a Canadian comedy film Dr.Cabbie, which was a Salman Khan’s co-production.
- Reportedly, there were some rumors available on the Internet that claimed that she was involved in an Adult MMS film.
- In 2020, she will be seen Karan Lalit Butani’s directed action film Kwatha along with Aayush Sharma.
- She has 753K followers on her official Instagram account.