YONO SBI another application of State Bank of India’s for all net banking user with multi banking facility. One application for all your banking, shopping and investment needs. This application is a digital banking platform, which is offer by SBI (State Bank of India).It’s provide you variety of financial service and other facility like online shopping, train ticket booking, taxi booking, bill payments and many other facility.
YONO is compact digital banking platform. It was launched on 24 November 2017 by Arun Jaitley, who is the Finance Minister of India. You can also open saving bank account and apply for loans instant through YONO.
Register in YONO:
All Internet Banking users can easily register the app from the option Existing Customer and have to select I have Internet Banking ID Register me for YONO. Here also option for non-internet banking users and just you have to select I Don’t have Internet Banking ID. Follow the step given bellow.
- Open play store or itunes in you smartphone.
- Click on search button and type YONO SBI.
- Download and Install it.
- Now open the application.
- Tap on New to SBI (But its now disable for some issue).
- If you are an internet banking user then select Existing Customer.
- Now register with your Internet Banking password.
- If you don’t have any INB then select No, when the registration will appear.
- Now select Register for YONO with my ATM card.
- Now filling up the Card details.
- After SMS verification you have to ready a password.
- After set a MPIN for your device.
Benefits of YONO:
YONO SBI application for all net banking with multi banking facility. This application provide you 24 x 7 fund transfer, mobile & DTH recharge, booking railway ticket, apply for loan and many
other service such as retail, travel, daily, fashion and lifestyle with Exclusive Reward points, Cash Back (wherever applicable) etc.