Make banking easier and live life with peaceful by using SBI new anywhere personal application in your smartphone. Yes, here is the latest update of SBI anywhere. SBI anywhere recently added some new with there new update, which came also lag free. The developer also worked on some issue and fixed those. Today’s this article we are going to discuss about this topic How to use SBI Anywhere apps (New update 2018).
How to register your self and download SBI Anywhere Application:
To using the the SBI Anywhere application you have to register your self in SBI net banking or mobile banking service. SO Lets talk about “how to register in SBI net banking?”. There are there types of method to register.
Method of Registration:
- 1st visit and collect the Internet Banking register kit . Then you log in to the https://www.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm and click on continue to log in page with kit’s temporary id. Then fill up the all the details.
- 2nd method you don’t have to visit your nearest branch. Just log in to the https://www.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm and click on continue to log in.
Then here come the log in page. In right side of id and password field space you can see the new user? Register Here/ Active and fill up the registration form. After that use the debit card to payment Rs. 1 to completing your registration successful.
This application also provide all facility to freedom user. The existing freedom user can access account just using their freedom id and MPIN.
Login to SBI Anywhere apps:
After the registration you can easily access your bank account and able to do any kind banking work with this application such as balance inquiry, mini statement, fund transfer and many other.
To use the official SBI Anywhere application you have to download the application from the Google Play Store. After the completing the download or installation process, just open the application and follow the step, which is given bellow:
- Click on Register.
- Filling up username and password field, just using your the INB or freedom id and password.
- Now you can see the agreement page.
- Accept and go forward.
- This time SBI any where send a verification code via SMS to your registered mobile no.
After completing the verification process, you can able to use the facility such as balance inquiry, mini statement, fund transfer and many other. And enjoy the banking facility in your home or any where.
What can you do with your SBI Anywhere application:
This application can do all banking work with a easy process. You can transfer your money, check your Balance, mini statement, mpassbook, pay your bill, recharge your mobile, Block your lost ATM etc.
- Transfer Money:
SBI provide you money transfer facility via SBI anywhere application from any where. You can send money by NEFT, RTGS, IMPS in any platform. If you want to transfer money instant, then chose quick transfer and follow the step given bellow.
- Click on Quick Transfer & Donation.
- Then select send Money.
- Select debit account. (which is your account).
- Then select pay using account details.
- After that fill the form of Beneficiary like Beneficiary Name, account no, IFSC Code and amount of transferred and submit.
- After the higher security verification, the money will be send to the Beneficiary’s account.
- Check your Balance:
To check you balance you don’t have go to the bank. It is now in you finger tip. Just open you SBI anywhere personal application and at top of the home page you can easily find your balance.
- Mini Statement: Check your all transaction with mini statement.
- Block your lost ATM: If you ATM was lost or don’t find out, then just log in and Just follow the step.
- Log in to the application.
- Then tap on service.
- Click on Debit card Hostlisting.
- Chose your account.
- And then select the card no.
- And select the specific reason.
- Then submit.
- And now completed process of your card block.