Every body love to listening music, while we are going to sleep. But most of people forgot to turn off the music before sleep. Here good news for all Redmi note 5 pro users because this feature is already available in their smartphone. And they can sleep well with out any interruptions of unnecessary notifications, sms, call etc.
Mi is now second largest smartphone manufacturer in the world and No.1 in India. And they have released their first smartphone in August 2011. Redmi note 5 pro is one of the most popular and premium smartphone at this time. The configuration is powerful and lag-free performance of this smartphone with latest version of MIUI OS. In early of this year Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 5 Pro in India. According to the news, recently Xiaomi opens 500 Mi store in India.
Here is the article about a most useful and amazing features of android system, Automatic Power Off On Redmi Note 5 Pro. Schedule power on/off is one of most use full feature, which is inbuilt in MIUI OS. This feature will turn on and turn off your device in based on the time setting that you want to set. And most of people did not know to enable this feature. This article is completely guide you to enjoy that feature. So, please follow the step, which is given bellow:
Here is Step to enable Schedule power on/off in Redmi note 5 pro:
- Open the Security App.
- Click on Battery icon.
- Tap on setting icon, which is visible on right side of top corner.
- Here is the option schedule power on/off function under the other setting section.
- Tap on schedule power on/off.
- Now tap Power on time and set the time of device turn on with repeat option.
- After that tap on Power off time and set the time of device turn off with repeat option.
- Then save the setting by tap on tick mark which is available on right side top corner.
Now this is complete process to active or enable schedule power on/off and enjoy the MIUI system feature. And sleep well with out interruptions of unnecessary notifications, sms, call etc.
- Does schedule power on/off work on all Xiaomi devices?
Ans. Yes, its work in all Xiaomi device which has miui.
- Does it work properly?
Ans. Yes, its work properly and its a system application.