Digangana Suryavanshi is one of the famous female actor and author, who primarily appeared in Indian TV serials. She is better known for her role of Veera Kaur Sampooran Singh in the popular Star Plus TV serial Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera.
Digangana was born on 15 October 1997 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She did her schooling at St. Xavier’s High School, Goregaon, Mumbai. She has written the novel, Nixie the Mermaid and the Power of Love and already written 150 lyrics.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend:
The young lady belongs an Indian Hindu family. Her father’s name is Neeraj Suryavanshi. She considers that whatever she has achieved in her life, it is only due to her family support.
She is currently unmarried and enjoying her happy unmarried life with her beloved family. There is no any kind of information about her personal life. As she will start dating anyone or will get marriage, we will update it here as soon as possible.
In 2002, she started her acting career when she was just only a few years old by playing the role of a child artist in the drama serial Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat. And her lead role first TV Serial Krisshna Arjun in 2005. Digangana was also seen in Zee Tv’s series Qubool Hai, but later on, she has quit.
Digangana Suryavanshi rose to famous for role as Veera Baldev Singh in Star Plus TV serial Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Vera.
She has not only worked as an actress but also worked as a contestant for a number of Indian reality shows. She appeared in Box Cricket league and Bigg Boss 9 as a contestant. Finally, in this year, Digangana will make her first appearance in Bollywood with Pushpdeep Bhardwaj’s
film Jalebi. In this film she appeared as supporting role and the film will be released on 12 October 2018.
As per the source, she will be seen in another Bollywood film FryDay. The film was scheduled to release on 11 May 2018 but now scheduled to release on 12 October 2018.
The 21 Years old young gorgeous lady’s Height 5 ft 6 in (167 cm) and Weight 54 KG/ 119 lbs. Her Body Measurements 34-24-35 Inches. Her Feet size 8 (US) and Dress Size 4 (US). Digangana has Black Color Hair and Black Color Eye.
- Digangana is a fine writer and wrote a book called “Waves: The Endless Emotions.“
- She aimed to become an author and journalist, but her acting career came in-between.
- She’s a huge fan and follower of the Harry Potter series.
- There have been reports about her catfights with the fellow actress from “Veera”, Farnaz Shetty, popularly known as Gunjan.
- In 2017, she appeared in TV serial Cinta Di Pangkuan Himalaya, with Radhika Madan, Shakti Arora, Nicole Malay etc.
- She is always in the news for her tantrums at the sets of “Veera”, as a result, she is unfriendly with her co-actors.
- She has scored 77 % in her HSC board exams.