Dheeraj Dhoopar is the name of a well known Indian television actor and model, who predominantly appeared on the silver screen of the Indian showbiz arena. He rose to frame his portrayal role of Prem Bharadwaj in Sasural Simar Ka and as Karan Luthra in Kundali Bhagya.
Dheeraj was born in Delhi, India. As per wiki, he celebrates his birthday on December 20 and was born in 1984, which makes his age 36 this year. He did his elementary schooling from a private school. After receiving his graduate degree, he pursues a diploma course in fashion designing. Apart from being a student, he was also good at sports in his school days. Even he also became the captain of his School’s Crocket team. According to the source, at an early age, she developed a strong passion for modeling. When he was in college, he participated in a modeling contest. However, he won the competition and was offered a diploma course in fashion designing as a reward. Eventually he sudden interest in acting after playing the role of May King in one of the college plays.
- Height (approx):
- In Centimeters- 178 cm
- In meters- 1.78 m
- in feet inches- 5’10”
- Weight (approx):
- In Kilograms- 66 Kg
- In pounds- 146 lbs
- Body Measurements (approx): Chest 40- Waist 32- Biceps 34 inches
- Eye Colours: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Wife
According to the wiki, he belongs to an Indian Hindu family, where he grew up along with two brothers and one
sister, Shaila. His father’s name is Sushil Dhooper, while his mother’s name is still undisclosed.
He is a married person by his marital status. Dheeraj married to Vinny Arora on 16 November 2016 with an Indian
wedding ceremony in Delhi. Reportedly, the due 1st met on the sets of the TV serial Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swag in 2009. Since then started dating each other. After 7 years of their relationship, the couple tied the knot on 16 November 2016.
Dhoopar started his journey in the Indian showbiz arena as a model for TV advertisements. Later he made his debut
on the silver screen with Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swag in 2009, which aired on Colors Tv. He also worked in Star Plus’s Behenein and played the of Bhavesh Patil. Later he got several opportunities to paying the various character for the several Tv serials like in Sushant in Mrs. Tendulkar, Shikhar in Zindagi Kahe – Smile Please and Amar in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, etc. But he got his 1st breakthrough after played the portrayed role of Prem Bhardwaj in Colors TV’s Sasural Simar Ka opposite Dipika Kakar. In 2017, he played the role of Karan Luthra opposite Shraddha Arya in Kundali Bhagya, which was a spin-off series of Kumkum Bhagya.
In addition, Dhoopar also appeared as a host several tv reality shows like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and Dance India Dance.
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Actress: Madhuri Dixit
- Movie: Pursuit of Happiness
- Music Band: Pink Floyd
- Musician: A. R. Rahman
- Bike: Ducati
- Destinations: Munnar, London
- Sports: Cricket, Football
- Food: Pizza, Chinese cuisine.
- 2015: Indian Television Academy Awards in Rishtey Naate Award for Sasural Simar Ka
- Gold Awards in Best Actor Male (Popular).
- Indian Television Academy Awards in Best Actor (Popular).
- Kalakar Awards in Best Actor (Popular)
- Lions Gold Awards in TV Icon of the Year.
- From an early age, he wanted to be a ramp model but he was not fit due to his height problem and later he decided to try his luck in acting.
- He did over 100 commercials while he is not able to become a successful model.
- The has two siblings, one brother named Gaurav Dhoopar and a sister named Shaila Dhoopar.
- Dheeraj is a big fitness freak.
- He got a breakthrough through the serial Sasural Simar Ka co-starring actress Dipika Kakar.
- The star is married to actress Vinny Arora.
- According to the source, the couple dated for more than 6 years before they tied the knot on 16 November 2016 in a lavish wedding ceremony held at Delhi.
- He has almost 1 million followers on his official Instagram account.