Denette Jackson is famously known as the wife of American singer and songwriter, Jon B who came into the limelight after his debut studio album; Bonafide earned the platinum certificate.
Denette was born in the United States of America. So she holds American nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity. In the early Danette was Taylor’s account manager. Danette and Jon have been in a longtime relationship for more than a decade, and they finally tied their knot back in 2007.
Danette Jackson has kept the information about her parents secret from the media. Her husband John B comes from a musical family. He is the son of David, a professor of music, and Linda, a concert pianist. His brother Kevin is also a cellist.
Denette Jackson Profile
- Real Name: Denette Jackson
- Date of Birth: September 17, 1979
- Place of Birth: United States of America
- Nationality: American
- Children: L’Wren, and Azure
- Famous for: Being the wife of American singer and songwriter, Jon B.
Denette Marriage and Children
Before they got married back in 2007, Danette and Jon have been in an interesting intimate relationship for over 10 years. She is the second wife of this music artist Jon B.
His first marriage was to singer Musiic K. Galloway who was featured in his debut album Bonafide. The two separated a short while later before he met his beautiful black wife Danette and proposed to her severally in private before making it public during a Valentine’s Day concert in Las Vegas. Since 2007, they have been blissfully married. Currently, the couple shares two beautiful daughters together namely L’Wren, and Azure.
Husband John B
Jonathan David Buck, known professionally as Jon B., is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer. One of the things that distinguish an R&B singer from singers of other genres is not just the amazing voice but their cute looks as well. Like every other R&B singer, one thing you will find attractive about Jonathan David Buck, also known as Jon B, is his smashing looks.
The American singer, who is also a record producer and songwriter, has made it to the limelight since his emergence in the 1990s with several hit songs to his name.
Although he is known for his variety of music styles, Jon B is best known for being into contemporary R&B, soul music, and Pop music. Most interestingly, the young singer is known as a songwriter for some legendary musicians like Michael Jackson and Toni Braxton.
Denette Jackson Career and Net worth
Reportedly, Denette used to work as an account manager for Taylor. Her bubbly nature and warm hugs have made her legendary among Denette’s colleagues as well as with the owners she supports.
Her estimated Net Worth is estimated to be around $200,000. On the other hand, her spouse is known as the famous singer and songwriter Jon B. So he has been successful in earning a good amount of money from his melodic profession. Reportedly, his net worth is estimated to be about $ 4 million.
6 Facts On Denette Jackson That Might Surprised You!
- She and her husband John B are examples of many interracial marriages in the United States of America.
- Her husband John B comes from a musical family.
- John B was initially influenced by several famed artistic figures like Duran Duran, Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson, Babyface, and Prince.
- The couple tied the knot back in 2007, in a low-key wedding ceremony attended by their close friends and family member.
- Jon has an estimated net worth of $4 million.
- She gave birth to their second daughter, Azure Luna Buck in 2013.