Deborah Fancher is the name of an American conservative political activist. She is the wife of Dinesh Joseph, who is a producer and author. Deborah was born in Venezuela, USA. She began her professional career as a primary school teacher and as of now, she has built quite a successful life for herself.
She was born on 1st December 1967 in Venezuela, USA. Deborah has done her graduation from New York in Economics and Business Management. After that, she enrolled herself at Howard University to earn a Master of Business Administration. With her academic life behind her, Deborah began her professional career as a primary school teacher
Family, Caste & Husband:
She has married 51 Years old woman. Her husband’s name is Dinesh Joseph, who had met in the conservative debate in New York, USA. She is the second wife of her husband.
In fact, she is the mother of two kids from a previous relationship. Presently, her husband lives in San Diego, California. After the wedding to Dinesh D’Souza in 2016, which was held in San Diego, California, the couple hasn’t shared any children but both have children from their previous relationships.
Career & Net worth:
She started her career as a primary school teacher. She worked as a school teacher from 1990 to 2001, before shifting her attention toward politics. Later, she joined a club called the ‘Spirit of Freedom Republican Women’ and served as its president from 2012 to 2014. Deborah had worked for a Republican Group in Texas. As per the report, her net worth is approx $1.4 million US dollars as of 2018.
The mature lady’s Height 5 ft 4 in (165 cm) and Weight 60 Kg (132 lbs). Her Body Measurements are 35-27-34 Inches. She Wears 6 Inches Shoe Size. She has black color hair and black color eyes.
- Deborah had worked for a Republican Group in Texas.
- She met Dinesh at a debate in conservative leftist soon, they started liking each other.
- They got married in 2012.
- Dinesh D’Souza, having been found guilty of a felony charge and sentenced to eight months in a halfway house and five years of probation, was pardoned by President Donald Trump in 2018.
- Fancher has two children from her previous relationship while Dinesh D’Souza has a daughter.