Daniel Seavey is the name of an American singer, songwriter and social media star. He is the part of the five-piece band, Why Don’t We. Moreover, he has been in the scene since the 14th season of American Idol with his rendition of Hallelujah in 2015.
Daniel was born in Vancouver, Washington to his parents Keri and Timothy Seavey. As per wiki, he celebrates his birthday on September 5 and was born in 1994, which makes him age 25.
He has three siblings Tyler Seavey, Christian Seavey, and Anna Grace Seavey. He deeply attracted to the music since a small age and has now created an imprint of his name in the industry. When he was ten years old he could play the piano and guitar alongside violin and cello.
Moreover, he also participated in a few talent shows. Daniel and his father used to travel down to Portland to play music on the street for art walks. He performed for 1st time, covering Adele’s Someone Like You, there were about three hundred people present, stopping traffic. The start did his schooling at a Union High School in his born city and later he received a graduate degree in 2017.
|Real Name||Daniel Seavey|
|Date of Birth||5 September 1994|
|Known As||You Tuber, Singer and Internet Personality|
|Net worth||Not Cleared|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
As we know, Daniel found his interest in music. So, he took part in a few talent shows. He appeared on the fourteenth season of American Idol with the song Hallelujah in January 2015.
At the audition time, he met future bandmate, Jack Avery. Unfortunately, he made it to the Top 9 and eliminated it on his birthday. Daniel went to the show until April 1, 2015, receiving massive fame and recognition. After that, he started his YouTube channel since he appeared in the series where he had posted videos signing several famous songs. He did a cover collaboration with Lovey James in 2016, Secret Love Song. He has created the video singing How Sweet It Is by Marvin Gaye and Sunday Morning by Maroon 5. After some time, he met Jack Avery at a show in New York. On September 27, 2016, they formed the band Why Don’t We, which Daniel considers is his Second Chance.
The music star is currently single. Actually, Seavey has kept his personal life away from the spotlight and thus there is not much information available of any relation he has had in the past or in the present.
- His favorite musician Ed Sheeran.
- He attained huge fame for being a member of the band, Why Don’t We, which is famous for their EPs, Something Different’ and Why Don’t We Just.
- After earning quite a huge amount of fame, Daniel got actively involved in social media, posting music videos on YouTube.
- Daniel went to the Union High School in his hometown of Vancouver, Washington.
- On September 27, 2016, they formed the band Why Don’t We, which Daniel considers is his Second Chance.
- He also appeared in Jax’s music video for the song La La Land.
- Daniel is also famous on Instagram and Snapchat. He has about 2million followers on the Instagram account where he posts pictures from different occasions.