Cyril Chauquet is the name of French TV personality and host, who is better known as the host of the Fishing Adventurer which is broadcasting since 2005. In addition, Cyril is also famous for his appearance in the adventure drama television series, Chasing Monsters.
|Real Name||Cyril Chauquet|
|Date of Birth||1976|
|Age||44 years old.|
|Famous For||Television personality, reality star, sports fisherman, businessman|
Cyril was born in Haute-Savoie, France. As per wiki, she was born in 1976, which makes his age 44 this year. He received a graduate degree from Webster University. Since an early age, Cyril always displayed an interest in fishing. Cyril would wander across various lakes and ponds as a child, attempting to catch pike. He holds French nationality with Caucasian ethnicity.
At a very young age, he discovers his interest in fishing and subsequently, he decided to go on to take up sports fishing as a career option. In 2003, he started his own business through a sports fishing store in Morocco. In the same year, he started to think up the concept for his show. In 2005, Chauquet started his career as a host in the reality television series, Fishing Adventurer.
The show broadcasts in Canada, the United States as well as in twelve European countries and its first season was made up of 13 episodes. The show would go on to be dubbed in English and rebranded as Fishing Adventurer, which debuted on the Discovery Channel. In 2015, Cyril created Chasing Monsters series, where he eeks colossal and dangerous underwater creatures. The first two seasons now air in 120 countries.
The star also made some income from his sports fishing career. His show Fishing Adventurer was a smashing success after two years and was broadcasting on one of the most successful networks Discovery Channel. So probably he earned a good number of net worth from those shows. It is rumored that they can make on average around $20,000 for every episode depending on the popularity of the show.
- Cyril spent most of his early life in Haute-Savoie, and around France before moving to Quebec, Canada.
- Cyril is a French television host.
- In 2003, he started his own business through a sports fishing store in Morocco.
- He has 20.4k followers on his official Instagram account.
- That is when the show Mordu de la Pêche was born.
- Fishing Adventurer, the show has been broadcast since 2005 in Canada, in twelve European countries as well as in the US.
- The third season would follow by 2011 along with 19 new episodes.