Charlie Jagow is the name of a famous American TV actor, who took training as a Refugee in the art of setting traps, building and repairing wooden cabins. Moreover, he recognized for appearing in the show The Last Alaskans.
Charlie was born in Fairbanks, Alaska in the year 1998. As for now, he is 21 years old. He holds American nationality with white ethnicity. He grew up in the Arctic National Refuge with his big sister, Joanna.
His father named Paul Jagow and his mother named Dawn Jagow. As per the source, her sister Joanna worked as a pediatric nurse at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital. He did his schooling from Lathrop High School. Jagow interested in the wildlife and was interested to earn a living from the woods. So, he spent most of his adolescence in bushes where he was in charge of traps and a dog team.
Jagow started working as an assistant guide in fall and spring. He trained under the best guides and got his outfitters license. He bought an exclusive Federal concession from Sandy Jamieson who was his employer and a mentor.
Later Charlie joined The Last Alaskans, joining a roster of other inhabitants like Krin Nelson, Heimo Korth, Bob Harte, and a couple of others. After appearing in this show, he gained huge attention. It is a series that premiered on the Animal Planet in 2015; however, it is now airing at Discovery.
However, he had even become one of its more popular cast members, with fans across Alaska and other parts of the country. According to the social, the star started a new job at Double Shovel Outfitters on 16 June 2018.
As a reality star, he earned enough money, especially he is in a recognized network such as the Discovery Channel. Jagow’s net worth amounts to approximately $100,000 mostly from his appearances on The Last Alaskans. But there is no information regarding his salary and income.
The reality star is currently single. And also there isn’t any type of fact about his personal life showed up publically. Actually, he is enjoying his single life happily and just focusing on his career.
- Charlie grew up in Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, and he just got his ANWR permit.
- His Joanna lives in Fairbanks and attended UAF and graduated with a nursing degree.
- Charlie comes into the limelight after appearing in The Last Alaskans series, which appeared on Animal Planet. Now it is now airing at Discovery.
- His net worth is $100,000.
- He has not created any social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- There was a rumor about his death in the market but he is still alive and he is healthy. Also, there was a rumor regarding the death of his parents but they are also still alive.
- Charlie has grey eyes and dark blonde hair.