Bhavya Gandhi is the name of an Indian actor, who is better known for his portrayal of Tipendra Gada or Tappu in the popular Indian Tv serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. Recently, he was seen in &TV’s comedy serial Shaadi Ke Siyape, where he played the character of Nanku.
Bhavya was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As per wiki, he celebrates his birthday on June 20 and was born in 1997, which makes his age 23 this year. His zodiac sign is Gemini. After completing his elementary schooling study from a private school, he enrolled his name at the University of Mumbai, where he did his graduation in Bachelor of Commerce. Since an early age, he had a strong passion for acting and wanted to make his career in the Indian showbiz arena as an actor. Later he developed his interest to become a director.
- Height (approx):
- In Centimeters- 178 cm
- In meters- 1.78 m
- in feet inches- 5’10”
- Weight (approx):
- In Kilograms- 66 Kg
- In pounds- 146 lbs
- Body Measurements (approx): Chest 40- Waist 32- Biceps 34 inches
- Eye Colours: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste, and Girlfriend
Gandhi belongs to a Mumbai based Gujrati Hindu family. His father’s name and professional details are not present on the internet while his mother name Yashoda Gandhi is a homemaker.
He has an elder brother. Bhavya is the cousin of Samay Shah, who played his on-screen friend Gurucharan Singh Sodhi (Gogi) on Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah.
Talking about his personal life, he is unmarried by his marital status and enjoying his single life. But as a star, he has a lot of fans who are always curious to know about his personal life. Reportedly, he is in a relationship with Stuti Patel.
As we know he had a strong passion for the entertainment industry. So he started his journey in Indian show biz arena as a child artist with his breakthrough role of Tipendra Gada or Tappu in the popular Indian Tv serial
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. He played the role from 2008 to 2017 along with Disha Vakani and Dilip Joshi.
He also appeared in an episodic role for Sony TV’s comedy show Comedy Ka Daily Soap in 2010. Most recently, he played the role of Nanku in the Tv serial Shaadi Ke Siyape.
Apart from being a Tv star, he also became part of several Indian films. In 2010, he made his film debut with Chandan Arora’s directed film Striker.
He also appeared in numerous Gujrati language films such as Pappa Tamne Nahi Samjaay, Baap Kamaal Dikro Dhamaal, Bau Na Vichar, and Tari Sathe.
- Color: Bule and White
- Actor: Salman Khan and Ranveer Singh
- Actress: Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor
- Sports: Cricket
- Destination: French and Goa
- Food: Gujrati food
- Bhavya was born into a Gujarati family.
- In 2008, he started his career as a child artist Tipendra Jethalal Champaklal of the Indian sitcom Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.
- He assumed the job of youngster leads Suryakant in the 2010 Hindi film Striker.
- Bhavya developed his interest to become a director at an early age.
- He is also desperate to develop his physical appearance like Bollywood star John Abraham.
- He also crowned with numerous awards for his amazing performance in the Tv show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah such as Indian Telly Awards(2010), Zee Gold Awards(2011), Sab Ke Anokhe Awards(2012), Zee Gold Award(2013), Sab Ke Anokhe Awards(2016), and Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards(2016).
- Bhavya is a good rapper.
- He has over 430k followers on his Instagram account.