Amrapali Kata is the name of an IAS officer of 2010 batch in Andhra Pradesh cadre. She is appointed to the Warangal Urban district of Telangana. Moreover, she is the first lady IAS officer. Amrapali is better known as an energetic and young IAS officer. Her husband who also an IPS officer.
Amrapali was born on 4 November 1982 in Narsapuram Agraharam, Andhra Pradesh, India. She did her schooling from there. Kata also an engineering student and completed B.Tech from IIT Madras in Civil. Later she did her PG PG Diploma from IIM Bangalore. After that, she joined ABN Amro to prepare for the Civil Service examination. She cracked the UPSC CSE in 39th rank and also the youngest candidate.
Family, Caste & Husband:
This IAS officer belongs to an Indian Hindu family. She is the daughter of a Professor at Andhra University. Other information about her parents and sibling were not available on the internet.
Amrapali Kata is married by her relationship status. In 2018, she married to Sameer Sharma, who is an IPS officer of 2011 batch.
After cracking 39th rank in the UPSC CSE, she appointed as a Jr. Relationship Banker in Andhra Pradesh and became the 1st lady Indian Administrative Services (IAS) officer in 2010. Later she became the Sub-Collector in Vikarabad District. After that, she was appointed as a Director in the Women and Child Welfare Department in 2014. In 2016, she became the District Collector and District Magistrate of Warangal Urban District.
In 2017, Amrapali Kata marking the occasion of International Women’s Day, where she shared her personal life, profession and the steps taken to develop Warangal District as a collector.
- Amrapali was born on 4 November 1982 in Narsapuram Agraharam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- She is one of the youngest candidates for UPSC CSE and cracked 39th rank all over India.
- She is the 1st lady Indian Administrative Services (IAS) officer in 2010.
- In 2016, she became the District Collector and District Magistrate of Warangal Urban District.
- In 2018, she married to Sameer Sharma, who is an IPS officer of 2011 batch.