Jonah Marais is the name of an American pop singer and songwriter, who he gained fame from posting to YouNow. He is better known for the boyband, Why Don’t We. Moreover, he comes into the limelight after he covered the famous songs like War Paint and Take You Home Tonight.
|Real Name||Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich|
|Date of Birth||16 June 1998|
|Known As||Singer and songwriter|
|Net worth||$1 million (as of 2018)|
Jonah was born in Stillwater, Minnesota. As per wiki, he celebrates his birthday on June 16 and was born in 1998, which makes his age 21 this year. He holds the American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. His father name Tim Marais is a musician. His mother’s name is Carrie Frantzich. Jonah was raised with three siblings, Zebulon Frantzich, Esther Frantzich, and Svea Frantzich.
His family belongs to the music industry. So he was very passionate about singing and learned music since his childhood. Jonah has appeared in his first talent show which was a piano cover of John Lennon’s Imagine. Later he left his school in mid his school for music. In 2014, he started using YouNow, where upload his videos and at the end of summer gained 10k followers.
He got a chance to perform along with other YouTubers with some noted collection at the DigiTour 2014. In 2016, he released an album, When The Daylight’s Gone as a solo artist. His band Why Don’t We released their EP Why Don’t We Just in June of 2017.
With his social fame, he has over 2 million followers on Instagram. So he has a large number of fan bases, who always knock him about his girlfriend. But in popularity, he has maintained a low-key personal life. Actually, Marais is very sensitive and likes to help out anyone in their problems.
On 23 March 2018, It turns out that Jonah is dating an Instagram star, Tatum Dahl through a YouTube video. As of June 2018, he is reportedly single.
- Jonah is a native of Stillwater, Minnesota.
- He is sharing wonderful bonds with his parents.
- Jonathan gained a fanbase through YouNow, a live-streaming video site. in 2014.
- He performed alongside megastars Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier at Digitour 2014.
- Marais also signed by the entertainment company 26MGMT.
- Jonah Marais released the album When the Daylight’s Gone, featuring hits such as War Paint and Take You Home Tonight.
- At the age of 20, Jonah’s net worth is $1 million.